4 Sale... Jeep Cherokee...1 Owner $2400.00 Great winter car or Daily Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Sale... Jeep Cherokee...1 Owner $1800.00 Great winter car or Daily Driver

So it's a 1994 with #188k miles. 2 wheel drive. Strong runner. Oil and maintence kept up religously. Never off roaded. Lots of new parts...Starter, alternator, pads rotors and brake lines, battery, water pump, fuel pump, timing chain, oil pump and other parts. No accidents. Undercarrige is clean. Only down side is the head liner fell off and they is two minnor rust spots above the front windshield.

I am sure this Jeep will last another 100k miles if properly serviced.

call me 773 443 7822

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
DSCN2277.jpg

DSCN2269.jpg

DSCN2267.jpg

DSCN2272.jpg

DSCN2274.jpg

DSCN2264.jpg

DSCN2263.jpg

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
thats a clean truck for 188k. good luck with the sale

thanx...we hate to get rid of it but it's taking up space and is barly driving.......We loved the Jeep so much as we are trying to find a family member to sell it to, so we can borrow it back...hee hee....but no one has a space for it :crying:

Drives fine..no problems....also I would burn someone on here as I dont plan on leaving any time soon......I am gonna need you help fixing my Stang...if I ever get around to it.

We wanted $2500.00 as we invested that much in the past 3 to 4 years but are willing to sell for $1600.00 :alcoholic

Crazy thing is I had more problems in my 2001 Wrangler with 30k miles than what I had in this Jeep.

Also...the Cherokee was quicker than the T/j....:dunno:

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
u'll for sure sell that thing, I wish I needed a daily driver yaknow, I'd buy that in a heartbeat, goodlooking Jeep. 4.0 is one strong motor, I seen those things last up to 400,000 no b.s.
what trans is in it-AW4?

Thank you....seems like nobody knows about these things....We would love to keep it...we really love it to death....not to sound soby but we want a good home for her.......But no one that we know personally needs her...:dunno:

We are still going back and fourth about selling her....but I keep pushing that we barly drive it and dont have any additional space....:(

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Sup Joe...

It has a kenwood cd player, doesnt have power anything...;-(

DMV said the title should get her at the beganing of December

The unit is parked 5 minutes south west of Soldier field.

3v2000GT

TCG Elite Member
May 7, 2007
Sup Joe...

It has a kenwood cd player, doesnt have power anything...;-(

DMV said the title should get her at the beganing of December

The unit is parked 5 minutes south west of Soldier field.

Nice, so how would that work, would you have to wait until early December to sell it or what. Either way I can wait, let me know.
nevermind, I'm pretty sure you you register the jeep with a bill of sale that can be downloaded at the DMV site while waiting for the title, so I'm ready to come look at it when you are

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
So the title still isant in...maybe by the end of week?

But that's not the bad news....

I have been driving the jeep around.......Theres a couple issues that I was not aware about as I have not driven it or anybody else....

* check engine light comes on....started coming on after High flow cat and dynomax muffler installed...still has 02 sensor..

* Needs alignment...I had the tires balanced over the weekend and it helped a bit but the steering wheel is not straight...it's not pulling thou.
Fyi...forgot to mentioned that the entire suspension was overhauled about a year ago...Balljoints, tierods, shockes I cant remember what else but it cost about $1300 for parts and labor.

*Brakes need to be flushed or bleeded as the pedel feels weird...it's stops no problem.....I think from sitting around maybe air got into the lines? Fyi..Brakes were overhauled about a year ago..New pads, rotors, drums, brake lines, master cylinder.

I will let ya know when the title comes in.......or let me know if you wanna drive it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info