2003 Redfire Convertible Cobra F/S

Guys,

I just got engaged last weekend and I have to save up for a wedding and a downpayment on a house in less then 2 years. Selling this car so soon is something I never thought i'd have to do, but times change I guess. Here's the specs on the ride:

- Subframes
- Struttower brace
- Magnaflow Catback

Other than whats listed above, the car is stock. In fact the dealer pretty much replaced the entire drivetrain trying to find the notorious "clunk" that is prominent on these cars even though there's a TSB out on it that it's normal. They replaced the trans, clutch, rear, and I think the halfs as well... I'll have to check.

I used the car as a DD during the nicer months of the year and stored it in my parents garage in the winter. She runs and drives perfect. ODO is at about 45K. Meticulously maintained. Just put new rotors and ceramic pads on the rear a few weeks ago. Tires were fresh this spring.

I'm asking $24,000 and I'm in the Eddison Park area (Harlem and Touhy).

As if now I don't know how to post pics up on here, I can either email them or if someone can give me some instructions on how to put them up... that will work to. I'd rather see this car go to someone on the board than some bum off the street that won't appreciate it.

Let me know,
Nick:biggthump

Unistang

Mar 24, 2007
Thanks for the encouraging words... ha. I'm really in no hurry to sell, but it would be one less thing to worry about given my situation. If it doesn't sell now... I'll try again later.

The pics below are from a little over a year ago. Car's had 10K put on it since then. I just don't have much time with this CPA exam coming up, and when I get out of work, it's usually dark. I just wanted to give you guys something to look at. If you're serious, I'll be out there with the camera tomorrow or (if work kills me) the weekend. Car looks the same with the exception of the magnaflow exhaust and the tires... which aren't major appearance differences.

-Nick

Thread Info

• U
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list