FS: MGW Shifter for T-56

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
Assuming all ready for install, so, I'll take it. Anyway you can autograph the handle for me Randy? ;)

I'll call you later to make arrangements.

Danke schon.

Thomas,
It's all ready for install! No adjustments needed, the stops are already out. just mount. it installs in about 15 to 30 minutes tops! and thats if you have to look for tools!

It will be a huge leap over stock.

I'm not going to be at the car show tonight. I'm outta town this weekend. I'll try and get the shifter to my buddy Dan with the Black 04 Coupe in the next few hours! I know he will be at the show tonight and you can just touch base with him.

If you don't like it, which I highly doubt! I'd refund you your cash.

Ok

peace out brother!

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Thomas,
It's all ready for install! No adjustments needed, the stops are already out. just mount. it installs in about 15 to 30 minutes tops! and thats if you have to look for tools!

It will be a huge leap over stock.

I'm not going to be at the car show tonight. I'm outta town this weekend. I'll try and get the shifter to my buddy Dan with the Black 04 Coupe in the next few hours! I know he will be at the show tonight and you can just touch base with him.

If you don't like it, which I highly doubt! I'd refund you your cash.

Ok

peace out brother!

No rush for the weekend Randy. How about we meet up for lunch on Monday? -or- I can meet you anytime next week.

I've heard nothing but good things about this shifter. Each time Nicky Pass looks at my car he scoffs @ my stocker & asks when the hell I'm going to get the MGW.

Great deal Randy, thank you, and always a pleasure :headbang:

Thread Info