My Halibrand Cobra III rims

sn95 rims,5 lug Cobra III deep dish wheels with nitto tires on ebay. details below.
dont have room for all this stuff. so i'm putting my old rims up for the bidding.
ebay link to my rims/tires:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&item=130157945709&_trksid=p3907.m29

included in this auction(4)Halibrand Cobra III 17x9"/17x10.5" deep dish wheels with lug nuts & (4) mounted and balanced Nitto 555 extreme tires. (4)custom made "ford" retro spinner center caps (1)socket for the lugnuts these will fit sn95 mustang V6's or GT. However they will not clear the brakes on most Cobras or cars with big after market brake upgrade. These are taken off of my 2000 Mustang GT. Research to find if they fit your application. *(2)wheels are 17x9" with mounted & balanced Nitto extreme 555's "P245/45/ZR17 89W" and the other 2 wheels/tires are... *(2)wheels are 17x10.5" with mounted & balanced Nitto extreme 555's "P285/40/ZR17 95W" *I bought the set of Nittos and installed them 4 months ago. They are still great condition. I rate the tires at 90%. Paid $500 for this set of tires new 4 months ago. *The rims have a great deal of curb rash and need to be reconditioned. In my opinion I rate the wheels at 48% due to cosmetic flaws, they function great though. I'm not going to lie, the rims themselves look they've been around the block a few times for a lack of better words.(see close ups) i used them all this summer and the tires grip real nice. they have a lot of tarnished look to them as they were used as my winter rims before i added the Nittos. the rims saw a lot of salt thus why they look how they do. *the rear 10.5" rims with the 285 tires really give a staggered look with the wheels sticking out the side in the back. the classic spinner style centercaps cost me $250+ to have made for these rims. When halibrand sold these they didnt sell them with the spinner center caps (as they advertised)for very long and they only came with the flat caps when i bought the wheels. They have 05 ford center caps in the spinners as pictured. why these might be worth reconditioning is the 10.5" wheels are harder to find. i bought them from Discount Tire Co. in 2004, one of the few places you could get the 10.5"wide cobra III's. good luck finding those anywhere now... these would make great daily driver rims/tires for a 5 lug mustang. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I am in the North Chicago/Waukegan/Libertyville,IL area. thank you!

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
15. Classified Policies

#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be
reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the
purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

#3 - There is absolutely no bidding allowed.

Going offline and using e-mail to conduct bidding is unacceptable. Prices must be listed. No "best offer" posts without a minimum price.

#4 - No retail sales that are in competition with our sponsors! They pay to advertise here and sell new parts. If you wish to sell retail items on ChicagoSVT.COM, you may become a site sponsor!

#5 - Links to eBay auctions are OK in this forum provided the following guidelines are followed:

The thread heading or subject line must clearly state it concerns an eBay auction. Subject line should look something like this:

2003 Mustang Cobra Coupe On E-bay

Set of 2003 Lightning Rims on E-bay

Post ONLY your auction links. No listing for a friend or "Look what I saw on eBay" type posts.

#6 - Firearms or related items are not allowed to be offered on this site.

In order to protect this site from Federal problems we cannot allow the selling, trading, or buying of any gun or weapon related items.

No “Gauging Interest” posts. Either you want to sell the item or you don’t. These types of for sale posts wind up being too close to an auction.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
15. Classified Policies

#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be
reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the
purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

#3 - There is absolutely no bidding allowed.

Going offline and using e-mail to conduct bidding is unacceptable. Prices must be listed. No "best offer" posts without a minimum price.

#4 - No retail sales that are in competition with our sponsors! They pay to advertise here and sell new parts. If you wish to sell retail items on ChicagoSVT.COM, you may become a site sponsor!

#5 - Links to eBay auctions are OK in this forum provided the following guidelines are followed:

The thread heading or subject line must clearly state it concerns an eBay auction. Subject line should look something like this:

2003 Mustang Cobra Coupe On E-bay

Set of 2003 Lightning Rims on E-bay

Post ONLY your auction links. No listing for a friend or "Look what I saw on eBay" type posts.

#6 - Firearms or related items are not allowed to be offered on this site.

In order to protect this site from Federal problems we cannot allow the selling, trading, or buying of any gun or weapon related items.

No “Gauging Interest” posts. Either you want to sell the item or you don’t. These types of for sale posts wind up being too close to an auction.

Thanks todd.

Jan 31, 2007
Halibrand Cobra III rims (2)17x9 (2)17x10.5 w/ nitto 555 tires fronts:p245/45/ZR17 89W backs:p285/40/ZR17 95W
Pics, Price??
as indicated in the link.......
TacoHELL2.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

LOCAL PICK UP. north chicago/waukegan/libertyville area
auction:starting price $400
fits 5 lug sn95 mustangs-not cobras or any mustang with big brake upgrade

Jan 31, 2007
sorry, got all the pics/info up now
DSC00412.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

included in this auction(4)Halibrand Cobra III 17x9"/17x10.5" deep dish wheels with lug nuts & (4) mounted and balanced Nitto 555 extreme tires. (4)custom made "ford" retro spinner center caps (1)socket for the lugnuts these will fit sn95 mustang V6's or GT. However they will not clear the brakes on most Cobras or cars with big after market brake upgrade. These are taken off of my 2000 Mustang GT. Research to find if they fit your application. *(2)wheels are 17x9" with mounted & balanced Nitto extreme 555's "P245/45/ZR17 89W" and the other 2 wheels/tires are... *(2)wheels are 17x10.5" with mounted & balanced Nitto extreme 555's "P285/40/ZR17 95W" *I bought the set of Nittos and installed them 4 months ago. They are still great condition. I rate the tires at 90%. Paid $500 for this set of tires new 4 months ago. *The rims have a great deal of curb rash and need to be reconditioned. In my opinion I rate the wheels at 48% due to cosmetic flaws, they function great though. I'm not going to lie, the rims themselves look they've been around the block a few times for a lack of better words.(see close ups) i used them all this summer and the tires grip real nice. they have a lot of tarnished look to them as they were used as my winter rims before i added the Nittos. the rims saw a lot of salt thus why they look how they do. *the rear 10.5" rims with the 285 tires really give a staggered look with the wheels sticking out the side in the back. the classic spinner style centercaps cost me $250+ to have made for these rims. When halibrand sold these they didnt sell them with the spinner center caps (as they advertised)for very long and they only came with the flat caps when i bought the wheels. They have 05 ford center caps in the spinners as pictured. why these might be worth reconditioning is the 10.5" wheels are harder to find. i bought them from Discount Tire Co. in 2004, one of the few places you could get the 10.5"wide cobra III's. good luck finding those anywhere now... these would make great daily driver rims/tires for a 5 lug mustang. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I am in the North Chicago/Waukegan/Libertyville,IL area. thank you!

Thread Info

• MustangSteveGT
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list