Testing the waters........03 TT cobra F/S

I might be wanting to sell my car, its a sonic blue twin turbo fully built motor, return fuel system, 8.8 33 spline rear etc waaaay to much to list, no expense spared.....everything is newer within the last 5 months new except the transmission which is stock and the driveshaft. we put down 708 @ 17lbs on a very conservative tune.........its got an easy 900+rwhp in it. I will get some pics up soon but here's you chance to get all the power you need for the street......... ..If your really serious about wanting it PM me or have questions PM me. . For the right price I will sell it........I have way over 60k in it and am looking to get 47k, if you want lots of power and a fun as hell car this is it.

I am willing to take TRADES.........like a nice benz, corvette, or another cobra, if it was a cobra though it would have to be a competition orange one!!

Ray

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
DAMN!!! After all you have done to that car I can't believe you would even think of selling it. One of the nicest 03's I have ever seen!!! Good luck man!

I don't really want to sell it but I just keep thinking of more things to do to it........I was going to take it in for a cage today , then an automatic, bla bla bla then I realized how much I have into it so far, this thing is like a disease for me..........I will never be able to sell it for what I am putting into it so I thought I should stop and say enough is enough. I will probably end up selling this car and my other car and buying 1 really nice car or something............but thats only if I get what I want for the mustang. I am just throwing it out there to see what happens.

Ray

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
I don't really want to sell it but I cannot seem to stop spending money on it........I was going to take it in for a cage today , then an automatic, re-tune, bla bla bla then I realized how much I have into it so far, this thing is like a disease for me..........I will never be able to sell it for what I am putting into it so I thought I should stop and say enough is enough. I will probably end up selling this car and my other car and buying 1 really nice car or something............but thats only if I get what I want for the mustang. I am just throwing it out there to see what happens.

Ray

I hear ya man. Been the story of my life as well. Mine has just been drawn out over many years. If anyone does decide to buy it they are getting one hell of a deal! I hope you decide to keep it Ray, but if not good luck with the sale man!!!

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
RayRay!!! Are you nuts!? Something going terribly wrong? Why would you even consider this!? LOL! Just kidding. I know the feeling sometimes I wish I could have the part of my brain removed that will not allow me to stop buying shoes.....

But if you have that little part of brain removed, you'll be left with only a stem.
:p

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
I realize you have alot done but 47K is high, I think if you dropped to 40, someone would bite on this, if your bent on 47 though I would try finding some bachelor whos gettin paid six figures:biggthump Good Luck with it:burnout:

Yah you do have a point, actually all I have to do is find someone who wants to do what I did to their car but wants to save 20k and all the headaches. 40k is too low for me but I would go to 45k. I understand its alot of money but you have to realize all of what is in this car.......Trades are always welcome too. I don't have a problem waiting for the right person, in the meantime I will just enjoy it.

Ray:headbang:

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I have seen this car in person and taken a good look under the hood. It is a VERY sharp car! I have seen but a few engine bays that looked as clean and put together as that one. If there was that much attention to detail with the engine bay I can only assume that it goes the same for the rest of the car. Don't go to $40k that is just too cheap. Keep it at $45-47k and if it doesn't sell then no big deal you still got your car.

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
45k and leave it to sell... enjoy it in the mean time. I know what you mean about being too deep and no where to go. I finally got out and its time to get back in! Even though you will lose your ass, its a HUGE relief, trust me, I know, lol. I sold my car for $17k with no motor... its safe to say I lost some money, lol.

Good luck with whatever you do, you have good taste and whatever you get will be awesome Im sure!

Thread Info