92 LX 5.0 FS $2500.00 3 day sale only.

D

Drlee50

i see rust in the drivers side frame rail-- its a common spot for the these cars to rust out-- can you look at it and let me know what you see there? just how bad is it? i know its not at your house, but if you get a chance, let me know. if you dont have time, dont worry about it. Im thinking about buying this car for my sister. not a big deal if i dont get the car-- hers still runs ok.
Thanks
Lee
[email protected]

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
i see rust in the drivers side frame rail-- its a common spot for the these cars to rust out-- can you look at it and let me know what you see there? just how bad is it? i know its not at your house, but if you get a chance, let me know. if you dont have time, dont worry about it. Im thinking about buying this car for my sister. not a big deal if i dont get the car-- hers still runs ok.
Thanks
Lee
[email protected]

Yea it apperas to have some surface but cant see any real rot. The pass side seeems to have none. No Holes that I can see anywhere from rust.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
Yea Bob, I bought a Home in Melbourne FL and will be doing alot of work for Melbourne Township.

Can you fit me in for a tune Monday or Tuesday without meth? I didnt have the time to insatll it:crying:

Will I even need a tune with the new pullie and power pipe? Guessing no for the Power pipe but thought I would ask about the pullie.

ya, powerpipe and new pulley will require a retune... give me a call tomorrow morning.. im sure i can squeeze you in.

thanks bob

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list