2003 cobra seats

sinnful_46534

Addict
Aug 29, 2005
Would be looking at next weekend at the latest. Where are you located. Im in northwest indiana. May be able to get them this weekend but not for sure. Please dont let them go. We want them. As long as they are in good shape the deal is done. Let us know when is bet for you. Thanx again.

sinnful_46534

Addict
Aug 29, 2005
Painter, I will take them. Just wont be able to make it to illinois this weekend. Might be able to do it early in the week but if not will be there next weekend. A few members can vouch for my credibility on this board. Have done business with taintedsnake venominside tranzlucent. My cell is 574-806-6378. If you wanna call and finalize the deal.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
O and quick01 cobra thanx for trying to fuck me out of the deal. Appreciate it man.

WOW!!!

I asked a simple fuckin' question...."Is the deal closed with Sinful or not" ?

I didnt ask for your smart ass comment. I asked nicely if you guys had a deal locked up. Cause at that price I know someone that might want them.

Way to be grown up about the question dude. You get an "A" for the day. Pat yourself on the back for being such a mature individual. Good day!

sinnful_46534

Addict
Aug 29, 2005
My problem is I have only been on the search for these seats about 8 months. Look back about how many times I have posted looking for these seats. Then after I told the guy I would take them someone else tries to come in and buy them from under me. Sorry but if I take a little offense to that but think its pretty fucking dirty. I had the deal locked in just waiting for the seller to confirm so dont think he had any right to try and fuck me on them.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
My problem is I have only been on the search for these seats about 8 months. Look back about how many times I have posted looking for these seats. Then after I told the guy I would take them someone else tries to come in and buy them from under me. Sorry but if I take a little offense to that but think its pretty fucking dirty. I had the deal locked in just waiting for the seller to confirm so dont think he had any right to try and fuck me on them.

Go fuckin' cry to someone who cares!!!!

:crying::crying::crying:

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
instead of crying about it on internet forums, go run to painter's and slap some dead presidents in his hand...

anything can happen until someone actually puts the money in the seller's hand. on any given transaction. thats just life.

now GO GET YOUR SEATS! :D

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
instead of crying about it on internet forums, go run to painter's and slap some dead presidents in his hand...

anything can happen until someone actually puts the money in the seller's hand. on any given transaction. thats just life.

now GO GET YOUR SEATS! :D

Hell Yeah thats what I'm sayin'

Cash in hand I live in Elgin!!!! :lmao:

Subscribing :alcoholic

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
VERY interested in the seats, im a cash buyer with cash in hand...............$$$$No strings attached$$$$.:biggthump

cash.jpg

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
VERY interested in the seats, im a cash buyer with cash in hand...............$$$$No strings attached$$$$.:biggthump

cash.jpg

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Count me out ChromeCobra is ballin' :lmao:
I can't even compete with this guys bank. Holy shit. But yeah I'm still on the list but I'm sure ChromeCobra can double are offers. :crying:

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Well well what happened here?? no need to argue I see that we have quite a few people interested here. I guess who's willing to pay the most gets them. I have yet to promise them to anyone so submit your offers via PM and we'll go from there. I think thats fair.

thanks
Ray

Thread Info