Stock Terminator injectors for trade...

I should have done more research...

I just got these injectors from Todd (01Sleeper) because I thought they would work on my car. They will fit, but the connectors are different. They are stock 03/04 Cobra 39# injectors.

They have the oval EV6 style plugs on them (see pic)

fordracing37.jpg

Is there anybody that wants to trade some SVO injectors 30# or bigger for these? I need injectors with the rectangular EV1 style plug on it (see pic)

fordracing36.jpg

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005

You mean EV6? You can buy harness adapters for them so that they will work with the EV1 harness. I have 39lb Cobra injectors on my GT that uses EV1, so I just purchased the harness adapters to get them to plug in properly without any splicing, etc...

LINK

Yeah, that was a typo, thanks for pointing it out. I did find other adapters, but they were only sold individually, and would cost around $100 for all 8. I think I may get those you posted. Is that place reputable?

Thanks a bunch :biggthump

Blinkstang

Addict
Jul 11, 2005
Yeah, that was a typo, thanks for pointing it out. I did find other adapters, but they were only sold individually, and would cost around $100 for all 8. I think I may get those you posted. Is that place reputable?

Thanks a bunch :biggthump
Yeah, thats where I ordered mine from with no problems. I know a lot of people order brakes from them as well, as they have great pricing on Cobra/Mach kits.

Glad I could help.

Thread Info

• Aron
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list