NOS kit For Sale

I have a NOS kit for sale it has been used 3 times. Its in great shape. $350 OBO
This will fit 03-04 cobras, also 03-04 mach 1. I think any car that is DOHC 32v with the twin oval throttle body. Otherwise you cannot use the plate that comes with the kit you will have to get the shark or pirhanna nozzle.

You get a 10lb bottle
2 bottle brackets
15ft NOS line
Throttle body plate w lines leading to solenoid
2 jets (43 fuel side) (73 N2O side) I think this is 125 shot
Throttle Body activation switch with bracket
NOS fuel cheater Solenoid (w mounting bracket)
N2O Super Pro Shot Solenoid (w mounting bracket)

NO activation switches! But you can pretty much pick these up at a local automotive shop. Also the bottle mounting bracket bolts with the butterfly nuts are missing you can get these in autozone. Thanks You can also call me at 219-801-1575.

Attachments

• nitrous kit.jpg
    nitrous kit.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 76

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
I have a NOS kit for sale it has been used 3 times. Its in great shape. $350 OBO
This will fit 03-04 cobras, also 03-04 mach 1. I think any car that is DOHC 32v with the twin oval throttle body. Otherwise you cannot use the plate that comes with the kit you will have to get the shark or pirhanna nozzle.

You get a 10lb bottle
2 bottle brackets
15ft NOS line
Throttle body plate w lines leading to solenoid
2 jets (43 fuel side) (73 N2O side) I think this is 125 shot
Throttle Body activation switch with bracket
NOS fuel cheater Solenoid (w mounting bracket)
N2O Super Pro Shot Solenoid (w mounting bracket)

NO activation switches! But you can pretty much pick these up at a local automotive shop. Also the bottle mounting bracket bolts with the butterfly nuts are missing you can get these in autozone. Thanks You can also call me at 219-801-1575.

I am also willing to trade...

Looking for a cat back exhaust for 99-04 mustang GT...

Thread Info

• FuelSlut
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list