Exhaust System - SLP Loudmouth II

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
how much do you think it cost to have installed? I think i'm going to sell the cobra in the fall, so I don't feel like putting much money into her, but it would be pretty nice to have on until i get rid of it....

I tell ya what... I want to make this a quick sale... Let me talk to them tomorrow and I'll work out a solid deal for you... Installed and fit you in on a Saturday morning.

01Cobra3379

Jax is the man
May 16, 2006
I tell ya what... I want to make this a quick sale... Let me talk to them tomorrow and I'll work out a solid deal for you... Installed and fit you in on a Saturday morning.

that would be awesome, let me know!

the audi gods are calling my name again, and i'm looking to enjoy the cobra for the remainder summer, but as soon as i find an 04-05 S4 avant with low miles and no mods, adios cobra... :dunno:
open_420x313.jpg

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
that would be awesome, let me know!

the audi gods are calling my name again, and i'm looking to enjoy the cobra for the remainder summer, but as soon as i find an 04-05 S4 avant with low miles and no mods, adios cobra... :dunno:
open_420x313.jpg

:biggthump Yeah, Audi fan myself... Dig the S4's... Buddy of mine in Tampa picked up a lightly used RS6 earlier in the year from a collector... Fun cars...

OK, $215 installed... Can get you in 9:00 a.m. this Saturday...

1044 S Milwaukee Ave
Wheeling, IL 60090
(847) 520-3110

Confirm if it is a go.

Thx.!

Put me down if the above guy takes a pass!

Will do :biggthump

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Joey (wheel-in) is a great guy to work with!
Tom...how does the Bassani sound????

I love the tone it has w/ the Bassani BX catted X-Pipe, however, it might be a little to quiet for me... If I can find the cut-outs I'll probably try going o/r with X & see how I like that. Give me a call if you have time this week. I'll shoot by your place and you can take a listen.

01Cobra3379

Jax is the man
May 16, 2006
:biggthump Yeah, Audi fan myself... Dig the S4's... Buddy of mine in Tampa picked up a lightly used RS6 earlier in the year from a collector... Fun cars...

OK, $215 installed... Can get you in 9:00 a.m. this Saturday...

1044 S Milwaukee Ave
Wheeling, IL 60090
(847) 520-3110

i can't, i work weekends, but if they could do it on wednesday morning i have tuesday and wednesday off this week

spike0284

Regular
Feb 19, 2007
I love the tone it has w/ the Bassani BX catted X-Pipe, however, it might be a little to quiet for me... If I can find the cut-outs I'll probably try going o/r with X & see how I like that. Give me a call if you have time this week. I'll shoot by your place and you can take a listen.

I'd like to hear it. If you are going to stop by fox any time this week, let me know.

Thread Info