04 Subaru WRX SRR Sti motor 403 AWHP

So lately i've been running into a some financal/legal trouble and school is quickly approaching so finishing my project is out of reach now. I've decided to sell/trade my baby, a 2004 San Remo Red Subaru WRX with 42xxx miles on the body. I've put alot of blood, sweat, and tears into this car along with alot of money so it hurts me to do this but I need something that is a little less modded. I'll start with the good.

Performance:

-EJ25 Sti shortblock with 04 wrx rebuilt heads -about 16,000 miles on the block and 16,000 on the head rebuild.

-Garrett GT30R .63 A/R Rotated mount turbo- about 3,000 miles on kit!

- Blitz Touring spec racepipe/catback- very low miles (i still gotcha justin)

- 852 flow tested/ matched injectors

- Utec 5.8b

- Exedy OEM style clutch with about 1000 miles on it

- Perrin EBCS about 200 miles on it

- Turbo XS frontmount

- Cusco catchcan

- TGV deleted/red powdercoated intake manifold

- Kartboy shortshifter

- Tein S-tech lowering springs

- Cusco strut tower brace

Car tuned by Jorge at P&L, Achieved 403 AWHP at 23.5 pounds with more to go. Have dyno sheet on hand.

Exterior:

- Seibon Diamondweave CF Hood W/ Sti Scoop

- Seibon Diamondweave CF Trunk

- Obsidian Black STI sidesplitters

- SRR Fog Covers (foglights still underneath)

- Full Chargespeed ground control kit (front lip removed due to a crack)

- 17" ASA JH8's with sumitomo 225/45's - 2000 miles PERFECT

- Red Tokico calipers

- Full 5 window 20% Tints

-8000k HIDs with cleared/blackened headlights

Interior:

-06 USDM STI Front/Rear seats -about 10000 miles on the set near new

-06 USDM STI Doorcards/ Carpet

-06 WRX Center console/ radio trim

-06 STi 6 disc cd player

- Sparco SAbelt 4-point harnesses (blue matches STI seats perfectly)

- Autometer EGT/ Boost/ Oil temp in a Defi Style pod

- Black STI carpet floormats

Car runs great! I've barely had time to get accustomed to the new engine/turbo but reality has to set in, time to go to med school and that takes priority. Trans shifts perfectly and has been babied since i got the car. 403 hp on a stock tranny seems crazy but it is just fine, people have ran more power for a long time on a stock tranny, it's all down to how you take care of it. Car has never been side-stepped, clutch has never been dumped, shifts are clear and exagerated to avoid stress, etc. Engine never smokes, doesn't consume any oil/coolant. Due to TGV delete/big injectors, it doesnt like cold starts too much but after a few minutes runs like a champ. I have MANY extra interior parts, engine parts, diagnostic tools, etc that will be included. I am taking a big hit selling this car so keep in mind that you WILL walk away with a good deal on this car.

NOW for the bad... The interior, suspension, rims, engine, etc are all completed parts of the project. The only thing i haven't had the time to finish and will not have the resources to for awhile is the exterior. Heres what needs to be done-

-Either repaint front bumper or repair front lip

- Chargespeed front lip scratched bumper while on so the bumper is scratched up, not very noticeable from more than a few feet away.

- Thin Scratches on back driverside door/bumper

- Front left fender dented in a bit with small rockchip, probably cheaper to just buy a new fender and paint.

Other than that the car is in great condition, it's only 3 years old, the interior is less than a year old. The only other problems i can think of is needing a rear passenger inner door handle bezel and radio brackets and having a small dent in the dash. The reason i'm telling you all these is becuase i don't want to suprise anyone wanting to look at the car like I have been before. I've tried to disclose every single thing both good and bad about the car, and forgive me if I forgot anything. Car is amazing how it is, if someone were to throw on some brakes and coilovers and fix the few body problems this car would be out of this world. HUGE eye-catcher

I'm looking to trade more than outright sell to avoid complications/being without a car so any car/truck plus cash will be considered depending on trade value, etc. If you wish to look at buying outright, i have a set number in my mind and we can talk. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

EDIT: Sorry for the lack of engine pictures, i will get some ASAP. The first picture is the most recent. Others may be missing some listed parts

lb814810c78c89aa4cae7febx2.jpg

l823687c5d8c1720f5d36e2gz9.jpg

cimg1709hl0.jpg

Shot with Old Rims
cimg1707my1.jpg

cimg2522ek7.jpg

Garrett Turbo next to a VF-22 (the biggest STI turbo available)
cimg2529wr2.jpg

These pictures give you a general idea of the car, just let me know if you would like more pictures or would like to see the car in person.

Thread Info