04 Redfire Cobra

No Longer For Sale!!!
After shifting cash around I'm keepin the Cobra
Planning on selling my cobra, getting ready to buy a house and need to free up some cash.

2004 Redfire Cobra
24,000 miles on the car
2,000 on Ford replaced motor it comes with remainder of 3yr 75,000 mile warranty. car was completelly serviced by the dealer with the motor swap.
Mods
2.76 billetflow upper
all idlers
motoblue lower
fluidyne H/E
bigger Coolent tank
spec III clutch (2,000)miles on it
solid 9"
umi adj. lower control arms
upr adj. upper
strange 10 way adj. shocks
Magnaflow Tru-catted X pipe
Flowmaster Cat-back
tinted windows
pioneer dvd navigation
complete Infinity Kappa sound system
Viper XV791 alarm

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 237

LBSVT93

Regular
Aug 7, 2006
It amazes me that over 50 percent if not more of the people that post cobras for sale in here take them off the market, I dont get it either sell it or dont put it up for sale, I put down a grand on one, and went to pick it up and the guy backed out, buying a used cars is a pain....

04suprchrgd

Regular
Dec 28, 2006
It amazes me that over 50 percent if not more of the people that post cobras for sale in here take them off the market, I dont get it either sell it or dont put it up for sale, I put down a grand on one, and went to pick it up and the guy backed out, buying a used cars is a pain....

after a couple of 16yr olds came to look at it I started looking for ways to keep it, i really didn't want a kid that just got his licence buying it:dunno:

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
after a couple of 16yr olds came to look at it I started looking for ways to keep it, i really didn't want a kid that just got his licence buying it:dunno:

That's what happened to me when some kids from Tinley Park came to look at mine....good thing they tried to low-ball me and I happily said "Sorry, can't do it for that price." LOL!!!

-Mike

Thread Info