F/S 2000 Mustang GT

$15,500 obo 42k Miles

This car has NEVER seen snow or salt. I never even drive it in the rain. I don't beat on it, by that i mean no dumb highway pulls on the spray and NEVER hot lap it. I only drag race it if it's had a recent modification, and even then it's probly only 2-3 runs just to c the improvement, then i just cruise it and show it off until the next big mod. It's been sprayed at the track only probly about a total of 25-30 runs. It's best is a 12.4 @ 110 and that's on a 100 shot. Off the bottle it runs 13.4's. The rear end was just fully rebuilt about 400 miles ago. New clutches, new spider gears, new carrier bearing, 4.10, moser axles, c-clip eliminators. It's had Mobil Synthetic it's whole life (except for the break in of course). It burns NO oil, it runs like a champ. All 4 tires are pretty much new BFG G Force Sports with a full warranty through Discount Tire. This car is simply gorgeous, that's the only way to explain it. My favorite part is the interior, i've never seen these seats on another mustang before. I am going to hate to see it go more than you can imagine. I've had it for 25 months and put 11k miles on it. It never sees a dirty day, it's my baby. Ask anyone, i'm as anal as it gets when it comes to this car. It'll turn heads, whoever gets it will be one lucky person and better take care of it as good as i have. If you're buying it for your kid or anything like that, please take the nitrous off or i'll take it off and drop the price a little. I refuse to see this thing crashed into a tree.

PERFORMANCE:
Centerforce DFX
SLP Line Lock
Weld-In Subframe Connectors
Moser Axles
C-Clip Eliminators
4.10 gear
Raptor Shift Light
NOSzle Direct Port Nitrous Part #8100 (The best & safest kit available for this car)
TR-6's
NOS Purge
BBK Cold Air
BBK 70mm thottle body
Underdrive Pullies
BBK O/R X-Pipe
Flowmasters
2" Lowering Springs

EXTERIOR:
Cervinis 3" Cowl
Billet Gas door
17x9.5 American Racing Torque Thrusts
Limo Tint all the way around w/ 30% windshield tint (2 weeks old, full warranty)
Headlights from an 03 GT (not a big deal i know, just trying to be thorough)
UPR Billet Wiper Delete Kit

INTERIOR:
B&M Push button shift knob (not pictured, wired up to Line Lock)
Ford Racing 2-Tone Blue/Black leather seats
Billet everything
White Face guages

These top 2 are the most recent pics, just taken a week ago
farewell013small.jpg

farewell012small.jpg

farewell016small.jpg

garage009.jpg

garage008.jpg

tint003.jpg

These pics are a little older, and the blue on the seats isn't that light, it just looks that way.
DSC00014-1.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Nice ride dude!! Sorry I'm not on the market, I'm currently reviving my pony.. Question... Where did you get those seats from???

Thankyou bro. The seats were in it when i bought it from the last owner, and i can't find them anywhere, which is why i am sooooo damn careful with them, if for some reason someone is sittin in back i dont even let them wear shoes lol. I still have the $1,500 reciept for them that the last owner gave me.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I know I did... I think I cried over my car more than any pain/woman/etc ever..!

Oh yea that's the truth. I cried like a baby when i sold my 96 GT and i've had this one longer and gone through way more with it. When i picture someone else driving away in my car i get teary eyed im not gonna lie.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Man this sucks Conrad, why are you sellin it? I got to admit I love your stang ive never seen another one like it and its pretty quick too. TTT for a sweet stang.

Thanks Dan. I've got a couple options once i sell the car:
1. Get serious and buy a daily driver (BMW is my dream) which i will need for my new job b/c i will be seeing customers and need something practical and presentable
2. Stay dumb and buy a car that isnt very practical at all, an F body with a 12 bolt, huge cam, huge stall, pretty much an all motor racecar (Tony aka "Crawlin"s z28 is for sale). If i did this i would still be driving the suburban every day, and using my dads 500 for business meetings and stuff like that, which would be no problem he said i could.

I'll make my decision once i have money in the bank. As we all know, cash is king so that is my number one priority.

Big Cam Z28

banned from CorvetteForum
Jul 23, 2006
Thanks Dan. I've got a couple options once i sell the car:
1. Get serious and buy a daily driver (BMW is my dream) which i will need for my new job b/c i will be seeing customers and need something practical and presentable
2. Stay dumb and buy a car that isnt very practical at all, an F body with a 12 bolt, huge cam, huge stall, pretty much an all motor racecar (Tony aka "Crawlin"s z28 is for sale). If i did this i would still be driving the suburban every day, and using my dads 500 for business meetings and stuff like that, which would be no problem he said i could.

I'll make my decision once i have money in the bank. As we all know, cash is king so that is my number one priority.

no offense to crawlin', but i would go with a newer F-Body. you can't beat those LSx engines in GM cars

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
no offense to crawlin', but i would go with a newer F-Body. you can't beat those LSx engines in GM cars

His camaro is a 2001 z28. I rode in it, it's scary. However, I've decided to keep it practical and buy a car i can drive every day, but one that's still badass. When the mustang sells i'll be getting an M3. With any luck i'll be able to afford that and buy another fast car in about another 2 years if business goes as it should, so i'll only have to sit out one season. When i do go to build another car to race, it will probably be an ls1 or a notchback.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
dude, good call with taking off the N2O for the kids. my camaro was N/A and it went into a tree in 13 days. i wanted to kill the kid

I don't even want to think about what i would do if i saw my car wrecked by some dumbass. I'm probably gonna put the car on ebay as is w/ the kit on it. I'm worried man i'm not gonna lie. Let's hope parents are as responsible as they should be when it comes to keeping their kids safe.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Okay guys the car is for sale again. I am much more flexible on the price, $15,500 OBO, make me a reasonable offer and i'm sure we can work something out. Do me a favor and let your friends know. Thanks everyone. I would like to get back down to 1 car payment b4 it goes into storage for winter so I am willing to negotiate.

Thread Info