'78 cutlass for sale

i dont want to do this, but financial troubles are forcing me to sell my baby. this was my first car. it was my highschool graduation present. it is a '78 cutlass supreme brogham. it has 94,xxx miles on it.. original 260 V8 in it,2 bbl, auto trans, powwer windows, rear def, cruise control. it used to have a/c, but it kept breaking so it was removed. its not fast, but runs good. nice cruiser car. it has '79 tails in it right now, but i have a set of '78 tails in the trunk. back in '95 it was hit in the back and broke the lights and '78 tails are very hard to find, so thats why they were replaced with'79's. , the vynl top has no tears in it.

the bad.
paint is original, so it is faded as well as some of the interior pieces. i have a cd player for it, but it has to be wired back in. it has few dings here and there, nothing major and only 2 very small surface rust spots. frame is solid. it also needs carpeting as i removed it because the original carpeting was in bad shape. i will try to get some recent pics of it this week, it is in storage right now and need to get over there.

i am looking for 3,000 or best offer, i am somewhat fexible with the price as long as it is not to low. any questions, please feel free to ask. i am also willing to drive it part way to a serious buyer and i would require a down payment for me to drive it. it also has to be something reasonable.

PICT0017.jpg

ok here some udated photo's as promised

100_0112.jpg

100_0113.jpg

100_0114.jpg

100_0115.jpg

100_0116.jpg

100_0117.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0121.jpg

Thread Info