KB 2.2L New style snout....Black....FOR SALE

Selling my KB 2.2L its the new style snout which doesn't require the oil catch can....only reason for sale is shooting for the stars...MORE BOOST,SPRAY

Comes with

Kenne Bell 2.2L w/single blade throttle body inlet (can be switched out for stock TB inlet setup)
Kenne Bell 3.00 & 3.25 pullies
Intake and EGR gaskets
Couple of gates belts
KB owners manual and instructions

Blower only has 3,000 miles on it....Blower is still on the car but will be removed immediately after sale is final....Installed by LDC, will be removed by LDC....

$2800.....2.2 isn't made anymore and this is the one that SCREAMS like a mother fucker....
Picture_058.jpg

B

Boost12

Yes after you drove the car to the track, right. The 2.4 is ok for a 1/4 car but the IATs compared to the 2.2s are higher. I was referring to a street car, which yours is not.

I put plenty of miles on my car cruising it around last year. I drove the thing to Streets a few times a week and then on the weekends too but your right its not a street car:eek:h:

P.s My cousin daily drove his 2.4 setup with 17's and he made 617 whp with only 19 psi and he never had any trouble with the car or Blower. But I guess since his car made alot of HP thats not a street car either so it does not count.

ExplorerThis

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2004
I put plenty of miles on my car cruising it around last year. I drove the thing to Streets a few times a week and then on the weekends too but your right its not a street car:eek:h:

P.s My cousin daily drove his 2.4 setup with 17's and he made 617 whp with only 19 psi and he never had any trouble with the car or Blower. But I guess since his car made alot of HP thats not a street car either so it does not count.

Boost12 aka TrailerQueen

Thread Info