02 Harley Davidson F150

I know I probably won't get much interest on here since I live in Las Vegas now but Unfortunately I have to put my Harley Truck up for sale. I bought this truck in November of 06 so I haven't had it that long but we have a baby on the way so I need to sell it. It is a 02 DSG build #3044 with just under 71,000 miles on it. It is 100% stock never had a chip or any kind of programmer. The motor runs great and transmission shifts perfect. The interior is in perfect condition no rips or tears anywhere. Never smoked in. It has a low rider bed cover and also a spray in bed liner. I installed a class 3 hitch on it right after I bought it. The only thing it needs is 2 new fog lights which I have been looking for but haven't had any luck. Both of the lights still work but the lenses are cracked. $21,900 If you are interested you can call me at (309)255-1390 or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 51
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 44
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 42
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 37
  • untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 40

swigs84

Apr 17, 2007
15. Classified Policies

You need 50 posts in order to start a thread in the classified section! Making blatantly usless posts and bumping old threads to achieve the 50 post minimum will result in a 2 day ban for the first offense and a 10 day ban for the second, additionally your post count will be decremented by 10 posts for each offense.

sorry about that go ahead and delete the thread

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list