FS: 01' Cobra steel flywheel and other parts

I have my stock 01 steel cobra 8 bolt flywheel good condition. $50 SOLD

BBK cold air intake tube from MAF to fender only. $50

2- stock headlights 99-04' black housing amber corners. Light scratches, could most likely buff out with that plastic renew stuff. $100 obo

Stock intake plenum off GT good for hand porting $30

Stock 4.6 iron block out of my GT. Needs to be cleaned up. Had one bad piston and scratched cylinder wall. Not bad though might just need a hone. Good crank (stock GT). Come get it out of my garage $100 obo

Stock GT hood (silver) minor fiberglass damage on corners of hood from shipping. $FREE come get it...

Timing light like new $30

2-Mach 460 trunk racks for speakers and amps. (no speaker or amps). Make offer

New pilot bearing (Mark aka ChromeCobra put a price on it) its his...lol FREE!!!

I have more stuff laying around I'll just have to update what I have when I get home from work.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Gary101386 said:
how bout the tail lights? those werent mentioned but i was a set of 99-01 cobra tail lights with the amber turn signal!

I was thinking about trading someone plus cash if they wanted but I want to trade someone that has NINO sport tail light tint on theres. And my passenger side tail light has a little hole in it so condensation keeps getting in there but dries up. So if someone has professional tint or NINO sport tail light tint on there taillights and wants to trade let me know. I know mine are worth alot of money so no low ball offers on trades ect... thanks

As far as all other questions I'll get back to you guys on Saturday I'm gonna be out of town for a couple of days.

I'll get pics of the hood at that time. Thanks...

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
qwik01cobra said:
I was thinking about trading someone plus cash if they wanted but I want to trade someone that has NINO sport tail light tint on theres. And my passenger side tail light has a little hole in it so condensation keeps getting in there but dries up. So if someone has professional tint or NINO sport tail light tint on there taillights and wants to trade let me know. I know mine are worth alot of money so no low ball offers on trades ect... thanks

As far as all other questions I'll get back to you guys on Saturday I'm gonna be out of town for a couple of days.

I'll get pics of the hood at that time. Thanks...
Sorry bud but I dont even think regular taillights will work with your car. You have a extra light socket on each taillight wiring harness just for the turn signals. Im pretty sure your car has 5 holes on the back of each taillight and regular (non amber lenses) have only 4. :beer:

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Fast99Snake said:
dibs on hood and pilot bearing(if still available)

can i get some pics of the hood to [email protected]
its getting repainted so no biggie on scratches, just want to see the damage

thanks
Justin
The pilot bearing is SPEC brand. Since you have the famous "Boost12" IRS in your car you can have it for free. :lmao: Talk to slow01cobra about arrangements.

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Gary101386 said:
well if I or any 03-04 cobra wanted the tail lights we would just wire it up that way, they have an entire install on "mustangworld.com" so al you have to do is reverse it to make it work for 99-01 cobra's

how bad is the hole? how much condensation?
Ive seen the taillights in person and the one isnt even bad. Chad, correct me if im wrong but I dont think there is a hole I think there is just a leak somewhere.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
ChromeCobra said:
Ive seen the taillights in person and the one isnt even bad. Chad, correct me if im wrong but I dont think there is a hole I think there is just a leak somewhere.

Its a quarter size hole on the backside of the tailight thats letting the condensation in. I sent him a PM. Thanks for your help Mark. I havent been able to get on here much.

Rotz call me to come look at the headlights cause I dont have a good camera. I'm not that far from you. Just give me a call. 847-321-1560

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Fast99Snake said:
dibs on hood and pilot bearing(if still available)

can i get some pics of the hood to [email protected]
its getting repainted so no biggie on scratches, just want to see the damage

thanks
Justin

I dont think your that far from me so give me a call if you want to see the hood. You can just come out. Unless you want crappy camera phone pics??? Your call. Remember its doesnt have a scoop on it. Thanks

847-321-1560

Thread Info