Whipple 140AX - HP - Low Miles - Mint Cond.

$2600

The Whipple 140AX HP is the version that uses a single blade style throttle body. It also is the black model. It has just about 1800 miles on it since it was bought brand new by me. It was installed by a professional mechanic and has been adult driven ever since.

I still have the original box and documentation that came with it. I will also include shipping. It is still on the car as I have just decided to do this. I can email a few pics to those that are interested.

I dont need a stock blower in trade. My plans have changed but they dont include an eaton.

Thanks again!!

Matt

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Someone here should totally buy this blower. I even have a guy that will do the swap..... :clap:

At least then you know who had it before you.

Kind of like if I was the guy that took your wife's virginity........wouldn't you feel better in a way knowing that it was me that took it easy on her and babied her while I owned it. Only on infrequent occasions showing her who her daddy is knowing all the while that Bob Kurgan was the one that made it "safe"..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

All joking aside I think its a pretty fair deal considering no tax, no shipping, and the condition.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
03CobraBoy said:
**********WHIPPLE HAS BEEN SOLD**********

Now......its time to get SICK!!! :headbang:
I just hope you don't regret it. Me and Carl were talking about this a bit at lunch today. While the KB 2.6 and 2.8's are certainly superior (power potential) blowers to the Whipple 2.3, they're not a magic pill for running a fast quarter mile.

You're going to need to:

a) spin it hard
b) get the rest of the "package" sorted out

If not, I bet you won't go much (if any) faster than you did with the Whipple. I assume the Hans"inator" will be getting you squared away. :biggthump

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Wiked03 said:

To Victor.......... :clap: J/K. Actually to a guy off of SVTP. Already paid me via Paypal $2600 plus the 3%. Guy seems very cool. I told him its still on the car and my mechanic is out of town. Hes like thats cool just let me know when you get time to have it removed and shipped out. I dont know if I would have that kind of patience for that kind of money.

I know throwing a brand spanking new KB 2.8H isnt going to automaticly get that 10 sec timeslip. I also know that since I went back to an IRS ( built ) and the stock k-member that would seem as a couple steps in the wrong direction.
I was annoyed as hell with the ride quality and have been inspired by the times some of these guys have been running with a stock Cobra drivetrain.

SINCE it made the most sense to KEEP the car I have recently kind of went all out on my little sonic sweetie. I bought Eddie's wheels off his roller which used to be Painter's. Kind of ironic how they end up back on a sonic blue Cobra. These big ass 19" CCWs will single handedly complete the look factor.
I will probably get a set of 16" Bogarts for the track. All of those three times a year I go. LOL.

Thanks goodness I own the car and work has been great otherwise none of this shit would be possible.

We'll see if ole Matt cant buy a 10 sec time slip. :lmao:

Thread Info