Real Y2K Cobra Rs (wheels only) FS...

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
maniak said:
whatever man..... i dont feel like fighting over this so there yours.

i like your mature response to my reply....

No problem young buck.... :pimp: Maybe I should go back to school... :joke:

I was just giving you shit cause I have the cash in hand and/or a offer for brand new FR500's in the box to trade him if he wants to go through with my offer. Either way I hope there coming my way. If not its not the end of the world :cool2:

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
qwik01cobra said:

I was just giving you shit cause I have the cash in hand and/or a offer for brand new FR500's in the box to trade him if he wants to go through with my offer. Either way I hope there coming my way. :cool2:

Ill take your polished wheels.

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
qwik01cobra said:

I was just giving you shit cause I have the cash in hand and/or a offer for brand new FR500's in the box to trade him if he wants to go through with my offer. Either way I hope there coming my way. :cool2:

who says i dont have cash in hand?

and what are you, 4-5 years older than me?

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Rotzs99 said:
LOL! sorry zach i had to, but in all seriousness, i hate the sneaky PM as well. One should also post a "PM SENT" reply.

+1
I'm out.

I just seen a email he sent to me today and I'm out anyways since I had a brain fart thinking they were chrome.

"qwik01cobra"

Check the SITE RULES before jumping the "CASH IN HAND" shit and trying to deal in PM ONLY!

you say SCREW THE RULES but here they are again big guy :biggthump

#3. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the purpose of the public thread.

Bump for a sweet deal though :biggthump

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
99 Stangbanger said:
+1
I'm out.

I just seen a email he sent to me today and I'm out anyways since I had a brain fart thinking they were chrome.

"qwik01cobra"

Check the SITE RULES before jumping the "CASH IN HAND" shit and trying to deal in PM ONLY!

you say SCREW THE RULES but here they are again big guy :biggthump

#3. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the purpose of the public thread.

Bump for a sweet deal though :biggthump

Maybe some people dont want to let everyone know what and when there doing shit to there car so the whole world knows. :thinking: I was going to post PM sent but why would I when there was 2 people in front of me???

My first PM was just asking questions....size/ with or without tires ect.... I wasnt like yeah "there mine cash in hand". I made an offer in PM and posted my offer. :cool2:

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
qwik01cobra said:
Maybe some people dont want to let everyone know what and when there doing shit to there car so the whole world knows. :thinking: I was going to post PM sent but why would I when there was 2 people in front of me???

My first PM was just asking questions....size/ with or without tires ect.... I wasnt like yeah "there mine cash in hand". I made an offer in PM and posted my offer. :cool2:

wheels, oh no, look out!! why does it matter if people know u are looking for wheels.

this whole thing just makes me laugh...

Thread Info