twin turbo 95 cobra for sale

danimal

Regular
May 24, 2004
danimal said:
considering selling my car,most of you know the car or have seen the build write up on it,or in the pages of mm&ff march 06.it is not going cheap and no trades will be considered,here is a link of the build call or e-mail if interested
815-719-0756 [email protected]
http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=19174&highlight=progress

here are some specs on the car althoug some are outdated anyone who is seriously interesed can call and ill give the updated info

http://www.ls1speed.com/danimal.cfm

danimal

Regular
May 24, 2004
please no tire kickers :cool2: if any of you are seriously interested please pm me or call,i can tell you that you will not be able to get a car loan for it because of the age.i understand that some of you are just curious to see what i think its worth so i will tell you that its above 40k,not by much however :)

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Blood on Blood said:
Simply looking to keep the thread open by having a price listed.

Dave

Good call Dave..... in all my drooling over the car I didn't even notice the lack of price.

Per the rules:
#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be
reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the
purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Wiked03 said:
Good call Dave..... in all my drooling over the car I didn't even notice the lack of price.

Per the rules:
#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be
reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the
purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

Come on Carl, don't call me out on this ;) .....

Suggestion, when the price is provided maybe we can scrub this thread to remove all of these non-related posts.

Dave

Thread Info