MAC Pro Dumps 4-Sale !

I have a set of MAC Pro Dumps 4-Sale. Im pretty sure they will work on any 94-04 Mustang. They go from the H-pipe back and then dump out behind the back seats and use turn downs. They use a chambered Muffler design and the pipeing is 2.5 powdercoated Black. These things Sound Awsome! The paint on them is not perfect but they still work good.

Looking to get 100 for the set

PM me for anymore details

1BADSNAKE

BAR-NONE
Jun 26, 2006
Boost12 said:
I have a set of MAC Pro Dumps 4-Sale. Im pretty sure they will work on any 94-04 Mustang. They go from the H-pipe back and then dump out behind the back seats and use turn downs. They use a chambered Muffler design and the pipeing is 2.5 powdercoated Black. These things Sound Awsome! The paint on them is not perfect but they still work good.

Looking to get 100 for the set

PM me for anymore details

Was that why your car sounded like crap! LOL :joke:

B

Boost12

02RedL said:
I like Mac exhaust, I have it, and love the sound. But if thats what there dumps sound like, it does sound lousy! Hope ya sell em.
I hardly even ran these on my car. I had a set of turn downs with no mufflers on the car most of the season and those did kinda sound like shit but with these MAC dumps the car sounded good.

A little word of advice though

I dont really give a FUCK what your opinion is on what these sound like. If you dont plan on buying them then STFU :argue:

GOOD DAY :toast:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Boost12 said:
Chadly you should pick these up for your car man!!

100 is a good deal!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I would jump on these in a second if I still had the GT... but I really like the way the cat-backs look like with IRS. I'm going to polish my pipes soon too.

Good luck with your sale though at that price I'm sure they'll be gone fast...

The flow tubes are on them right?

02RedL

Boost12 said:
I hardly even ran these on my car. I had a set of turn downs with no mufflers on the car most of the season and those did kinda sound like shit but with these MAC dumps the car sounded good.

A little word of advice though

I dont really give a FUCK what your opinion is on what these sound like. If you dont plan on buying them then STFU :argue:

GOOD DAY :toast:
Touch a sore spot! I have a word of advice for you, if thats the set up you had at MSC in September, Id sell em too! Sounded like shit! Once again, good luck on the sale!

02RedL

Fast99Snake said:
why dont you just go buy some fuggin honda if u dont like the v8 sound

bump for joe
All I said was I didnt care for the sound of the MAC dumps, I thought it would of sounded better then it did! Isnt my problem you guys dont like what I said! Oh, and I was drivin V8s, when you were itch in your Daddys sack!

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
02RedL said:
All I said was I didnt care for the sound of the MAC dumps, I thought it would of sounded better then it did! Isnt my problem you guys dont like what I said! Oh, and I was drivin V8s, when you were itch in your Daddys sack!

Your fuckin' GAY dude.... why the hell would you come in someones thread voicing your opinion when know one gives a shit what your opinion is. Your not buying them!! :cool:

I think someone in the rules it states if your not interested in buying someones stuff to stay outta the thread??? :dunno:

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
02RedL said:
This is a for sale thread.....not a discussion on what exhaust you thinks sounds good or bad. :loser:

Tim

I like girls that drink beer
Nov 9, 2006
America
MGT2002 said:
what ever happened to if you dont got anything good to say, dont say it at all

No shit, and mac pro dumps sound good. But regardless, why shit up someone's classified thread?

That dude would be better off if he
Trip_Bus.gif

Thread Info