Mint 1995 Camaro Z28 35K Orig Miles

Guys, if anyone is interested let me know, the car is in my garage!

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 LT1 Auto
Ex:t Polo Green Int: Black/Gray
T-Tops
Pwr Windows, Pwr Locks, CC
Delco Bose Cd
Factory Documentation
35,000 Original Miles
3rd Owner
370 RWHP

My Camaro was bought Brand New from Al Piemonte Chevrolet in Dundee Il 6/15/1995 with 191 miles on the clock. Most of the service and regular maint. Was performed at Crossroads Chevrolet in Westmont,IL. I’m am the 3rd owner I bought the car 04/2000 with 28,412 miles it now has about 35,000 miles, the car has been meticulously maintained and Adult driven, never seen rain or snow, original paint no accidents, can’t be told from new, Interior is PERFECT! I’m only selling the car because as you can see by the mileage! I just don’t use the car, I don’t have time! And I just don’t want to see the car sit any longer. Car drives incredible! Everything still nice and tight! No squeaks, rattles or weird vibration of any kind. This is truly a one of a kind LT1 ! Never abused!! Absolutely beautiful car! No disappointments! Come see for yourself! ASKING $13,900.00 OBO

NEW PRICE $10,900.00

see 40 plus pics right here....... http://photos.yahoo.com/busakidd1300r

Any Questions Please call me!

Randy 847 354-0800
[email protected]

Here's the list of add-ons I can think of:
Frame Connectors
Strut Tower
SS Suspension - Lowered 1 inch
MSD Ignition Box
Vigilante Torque Converter
Hot Cam Package - Cam and Roller Rockers
Cold Air Intake
Aluminum Drive Shaft
MSD High Heat Plug Wires
SLP Headers
Borla Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust
High-Flow Cat
SS Wheels
Nitto Drag Radials
Window Tint
Receipt - Transmission rebuilt by FLP. Torque converter sent to Precision to be reworked incase any metal entered the splines.
Camaro33.png
[/IMG]

Camaro42.png
[/IMG]

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
Gibby_SVT said:
A little pricey....but if it was a 6 speed, I'd consider paying it. Very, very nice car.

I think I'd take this built automatic in this car over the 6 speed anyday, this car shifts very smooth. I think if you saw and drove this car you'd make an offer close to the asking price. but face it! $13.9K don't buy shit for a performance car in this day. So I don't think it's pricey! Good money yes! Big money! no..

Thread Info