Block, heads, tc cover, strut housings GTP

I have a 99 block (L36) I want to get rid of, has about 7oK on it. I disassembled it to check it out, and has a little bearing wear, but otherwise in great shape. Cam, rods, pistons...everything is there. I pulled the balance shaft, but did not modify the oiling passage. The channel cover was ported and powdercoated.

Not sure what to ask for it, but if you flash $100 in my face and pick it up it's yours.

I have a set of 98 L67 heads with 60K on them. No cracks. I started cleaning up the CC's, but other than that they are stock and intact. Looking for $125

The old TC cover from my motor with 140K on it. It's dirty, but overall in good shape for a build. The cover has a '99 build stamp on it, it's a good year cover. If you buy the motor I'll toss it in for free, otherwise $25+ shipping.

I can furnish pics if you really need them, but didn't post them since you all probably know what these parts look like.

For pick-up I am located about 30 miles west of Chicago.

I have 4 fronts and 2 back struts I gutted to prepare for strut inserts. Make me an offer on these.

Last edited:

Thread Info