They have to go.

219Cobra

Cobra Lover
Aug 30, 2005
NWI
Blood on Blood said:
4 door, hmmm, well a new Dodge Charger SRT8 would make a nice family vehicle....

dave
I hate to leave SVT. If they would have made the sport trac adrenaline,I would have gone for that. But i got to sell out to Mopar/SRT, they are the only ones making kick ass 4dr rear wheel drive modern muscle cars. I am going for a 300c SRT 8 or possibly the Charger SRT 8.

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
SonicBlues92 said:
:( I am selling my two babies. I will copy and paste the autotrader ads on here. Getting a bigger house and had twins boy/girl. Time for a 4 door.

This is for my Lightning.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=
This for the Cobra.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=&drive=&min_price=&engine=&distance=50&tran
There is a nice house being built next to mine in unincorperated Dyer (Enclave Subdivision). 4 bedroom, story and a half, with a 3 car garage backed up to woods. The taxes are cheap, cheap, due to the subdivision being unincorperated. Just figured I would throw that out there. I would like to have a fellow sports car lover living next to me, ha ha!!

219Cobra

Cobra Lover
Aug 30, 2005
NWI
HONBOY1 said:
There is a nice house being built next to mine in unincorperated Dyer (Enclave Subdivision). 4 bedroom, story and a half, with a 3 car garage backed up to woods. The taxes are cheap, cheap, due to the subdivision being unincorperated. Just figured I would throw that out there. I would like to have a fellow sports car lover living next to me, ha ha!!
Sound good. We are looking back in Lake county area St.john,Scherville,and Dyer area.I might have to go check that out and see what the wife thinks.Do you happen to know who the builder is?

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
SonicBlues92 said:
Sound good. We are looking back in Lake county area St.john,Scherville,and Dyer area.I might have to go check that out and see what the wife thinks.Do you happen to know who the builder is?
We are St. John Township with a Dyer mailing address.. I really love it over here. The neighbors are great and it's like your living in the country, ha ha!! Let me know if your interested. I can take some photos of the house and yard as it's being developed if you want. The builder is ARS Builders out of Dyer, In. (219)865-9574

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
SonicBlues92 said:
Do you have a ballpark range on how much the house is with the lot and all??
The prices went up alot since I moved here.. I doubt it will be over $300,000, but not sure. I can tell you though, you'll save big from the low taxes. We are only a block from St. John, but only pay half of what St. John residence pay in taxes. If you are in the neighborhood, call me on my cell 708-257-6173 and I'll direct you where this house is being built. Ken

Thread Info