Two Notchbacks For Sale

I have decided to sell both of my mustangs in order to get a 03-04 cobra. I have decided this for many reasons the main one being that I have decided to continue going to school for my PHD, so with working full time and school I do not have time for these cars. I just want one toy to play with. This car is my 1993 mustang lx notchback 5.0. I will now list everything about the car:

Original 5.0 car
Car has 114,000 miles on it
Black interior
5-speed
Car has fresh white paint
No marks scratches or rust
2/1/2 fiberglass cowl hood
New BF Goodrich Tires on 5 star pony rims
Pro 5.0 shifter
King Cobra Clutch
All synthetic fluids used
BBK equal length shorty headers
BBK of road h-pipe
Flowmaster American Thunder Catback 2/1/2 inch
BBK cold air induction
Ported Cobra intake
Trickflow heads (trickflow rockers, pushrods, valve covers)
E-cam
65mm Ford Racing throttle body
Pro-M mass air meter
24# injectors
Fuel pressure regulator
373 gear

The bad:
AC doesn’t work (everything is there just needs recharged most likely)
E-brake is broke
Needs new trans crossover (included with the sale of the car)
Needs new headlights (they are dull, included with the sale of the car is a brand new set)
Small tear in drivers seat

This car is in great shape and has been well taken care of, it was my daily driver that I turned into a toy, hasn’t seen rain/snow since the repaint that I had done about three years ago. Price is $7500.00, Here are some pics, I will post more soon, PM me if interested

DSCN0208.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

Up next is my 1991 Ford Mustang Lx Notchback 5.0

Original 5.0 car
Car is red, with gray interior (original paint)
AOD car (automatic)
Car has 60k Original miles on it
373 gear
Hypertech chip (just bumps timing)
Aluminum Driveshaft
5 lug conversion kit
Cobra R rims
K and N air filter
High output alternator
Brand new Nitto tires

This car is in awesome shape. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner very original notchback. Here are some pics again PM me if interested. Price is $ 9000.00 dollars. Both cars are going into the autotrader next week. These cars are hard to find in the shape mine are in…..

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0012.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

LBSVT93

Regular
Aug 7, 2006
I know the tires are on backwards in the pic its because the guy I bought the car had them on wrong, I would consider trading plus cash but I got to get rid of one of them first then I would trade the other well see what happens....with spring and with the fact clean notchs are getting rare I think these cars will go fast, they are going in the trader this week, but well see anything can happen...I could end up sitting on them all summer...so who knows

Thread Info