99 Cobra parts FS only.

I have a sweet set of 4 FR 99 polished Cobra rims wraped with Eagle GS D3 F1's. The tires have less than 1000 miles since bought. I bought these new just to go down to TN and back so I didnt even "lit em up" so they are as close to new as you will get. The rims are just as sweet. Only one rim has a slight mark/rash about the size of a Q' tip head. No bends, dents ect... Paid $220.00 each rim from Ford Racing not including tax and shipping. I paid 199.00 plus tax for each tire and mount and balance. I have over $1700.00 in this package. Sell for $1000.00.

I just bought a SC from Bob Kurgan and will need to dump this stuff to make room for the blower and help adjust the out of pocket..

BBK Cold air intake.1 1/2 year old. In mint condition. I Payed $269.00 plus tax and shipping. Sell for $135.00.Firm

Steeda UDP's. Less than 1 1/2 year old. Mint. Payed $200.00 Plus tax. Sell for $125.00. Midway through the production run for the 2001 model year Ford changed the design of the water pump on the 4.6L engine. The older style pump produced from 1996 to mid 2001 had a longer shaft. In January of 2001 the design of the pump was changed to a shorter shaft. Firm

Factory Rear Rio Red Bumper skin. Says Mustang not Cobra. Mint! $125.00 Firm.

Flowmaster American Thunder Mufflers. Used them for one day and took em off in favor of somthing different. Mint! Paid $160.00 Plus tax. Sell for $100.00 Firm.

New in Box. SLP Resonators. Stainless and gorgeous! Paid 155.00 plus tax and shipping. Sell for 130.00 FIRM.

Sorry about no pics yet. I will post some real soon. EVERYTHING IS MINT!

Might be selling my Predator Hand held tuner. Have yet to decide if I will be going with SCT or not. If I do, I will sell it for $250.00 Firm. Used twice! Once by me and once by Kurgan. Thinking, I just have to put back in the factory tune on my Cobra and its open to use after that?

I have about 6 -10 sets of factory 99 -04 Tails and head lights. Sorry no Amber Tails:-(. I use to custom tint but dont have the free time so they just sit. If anyone needs any factory lights let me know.

1 Real Fiberglass Black Widow Wing / Spoiler in Grey Primer never installed. Payed $180.00 plus tax and shipping. Sell for $75.00 obo. I have the same one on my car now if anyone needs to see it on a car for reference.

Factory 99 cobra Rio Red Wing / spoiler. Has a few marks from being in my garage for two + years. Should buff up nice though. Was MINT when taken off. $75.00 Obo

I dont sell used parts for a living or buy used parts, so if my pricing is off, please offer me what you think is fair then. I will be glad to listen to all offers. Again, Pics will be here by SAt or Sun.

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list