1997 Cobra, Black, Very Clean, Low Miles!

I hate to do it, but priorites have changed. Looking for some money to put down on a house. I will seriuously be in tears watching this car drive away. I actually purchased this car on this forum from a gentleman in Oklahoma. Never smoked in.... EVER. Almost spotless interior minus the usual wear on the seats. The overall car is beautiful, no dents or scratches. Exterior is flawless! Below is a list of the mods...

97 Cobra, Black with Black leather interior
37,xxx miles- Dont have exact mileage, car is still in storage
Sees nothing but Royal Purple Syntheric Oil
BBK Longtubes-Chrome
Off Road H-pipe
MIL Eliminators w/ extensions
Flowmaster Catback
NGK TR6 Plugs Gapped at .035
FRPP Wires
JLT CAI
03 Cobra Aluminum Flywheel
McCloud Clutch
T-56 Trans, Built by D and D
Steeda Shifter, D and D's version
Aluminum Driveshaft
Driveshaft Loop
HD U-joints
Fully Built Rear which includes;
4.56 Gears, strange 31 spline axles, Detroit locker, Strange Girdle Cover
Nitrous kit, put together by myself and done properly, no Butt connectors
everything was soldered, no shortcuts, as with the rest of the car
Comes with all Nitrous Jets
Currently running a 100 shot
MSD Window switch
Ash tray switch panel from Anderson MS
Purge Setup through the nostrels on the Hood!:thumbsup:
Dallas mustang speedcal
Limo tint all the way around
2 Sets of springs
Eibach drags and Eibach Pros
Currently has Eibach drags in the rear and Pros up front
Also have airbag for the drags
S281 Spoiler
Shorty Entenna
Floormats w/Cobra emblems
Car will come with a Very Nice Fitted Cover, which it spends most of its time under
17x9 Cobra R's w nittos out back 275/40/17's
In its current setup it ran a 12.11 at 116mph untuned and no power shifting with the 4.56 gear, a 28 in tall tire is needed and will break into the 11's with just a tire on the 100 shot.

I got caught in the rain once, and before that the guy I bought it off of could count on his fingers how many other times it has seen rain!

Im sure Ive missed a few things, It took me almost a year to find this car. I wanted to hold onto this car for a long time. Its extremely clean and is a real head turner. I have had my fun with it, it has never been powershifted. I do have most of the receipts and paperwork. Comes with all SVT documentation and the origional window sticker and Build sheet. It is #3422 of 6961. Never in an accident, no paint work ever done. All origional! I need to reinstall the trunk carpet panels since I mounted the bottle, never got back around to doing it. All it needs is the bottom trunk carpeting, while it was out, my little brother spilled oil on it :kaboom:. No dissapointments. I had wanted one of these cars before I even started driving. I will have had it for 2 years this April, I actully bought it on my 21st B-day. Serious inquires only.

Asking $15,000 OBO
Title in Hand!
No tire kickers please! No free rides! This car has been driven by me and only me, and it will still be driven by me until the title is signed! If you have any further questions, feel free to call my cell at 708-878-8741.

Once again, I hate to see it go, but sometimes in order to get ahead in life you must make sacrifices!

Video
This Vid is before the Flywheel, Clutch or Nitrous.
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/97+Cobra/1/d4d280ed-c9c1-4c8f-a3b3-8e887d5d5ca0.htm

Jul 7, 2006
GMKILR9746 said:
I hate to do it, but priorites have changed. Looking for some money to put down on a house. I will seriuously be in tears watching this car drive away. I actually purchased this car on this forum from a gentleman in Oklahoma. Never smoked in.... EVER. Almost spotless interior minus the usual wear on the seats. The overall car is beautiful, no dents or scratches. Exterior is flawless! Below is a list of the mods...

97 Cobra, Black with Black leather interior
37,xxx miles- Dont have exact mileage, car is still in storage
Sees nothing but Royal Purple Syntheric Oil
BBK Longtubes-Chrome
Off Road H-pipe
MIL Eliminators w/ extensions
Flowmaster Catback
NGK TR6 Plugs Gapped at .035
FRPP Wires
JLT CAI
03 Cobra Aluminum Flywheel
McCloud Clutch
T-56 Trans, Built by D and D
Steeda Shifter, D and D's version
Aluminum Driveshaft
Driveshaft Loop
HD U-joints
Fully Built Rear which includes;
4.56 Gears, strange 31 spline axles, Detroit locker, Strange Girdle Cover
Nitrous kit, put together by myself and done properly, no Butt connectors
everything was soldered, no shortcuts, as with the rest of the car
Comes with all Nitrous Jets
Currently running a 100 shot
MSD Window switch
Ash tray switch panel from Anderson MS
Purge Setup through the nostrels on the Hood!:thumbsup:
Dallas mustang speedcal
Limo tint all the way around
2 Sets of springs
Eibach drags and Eibach Pros
Currently has Eibach drags in the rear and Pros up front
Also have airbag for the drags
S281 Spoiler
Shorty Entenna
Floormats w/Cobra emblems
Car will come with a Very Nice Fitted Cover, which it spends most of its time under
17x9 Cobra R's w nittos out back 275/40/17's
In its current setup it ran a 12.11 at 116mph untuned and no power shifting with the 4.56 gear, a 28 in tall tire is needed and will break into the 11's with just a tire on the 100 shot.

I got caught in the rain once, and before that the guy I bought it off of could count on his fingers how many other times it has seen rain!

Im sure Ive missed a few things, It took me almost a year to find this car. I wanted to hold onto this car for a long time. Its extremely clean and is a real head turner. I have had my fun with it, it has never been powershifted. I do have most of the receipts and paperwork. Comes with all SVT documentation and the origional window sticker and Build sheet. It is #3422 of 6961. Never in an accident, no paint work ever done. All origional! I need to reinstall the trunk carpet panels since I mounted the bottle, never got back around to doing it. All it needs is the bottom trunk carpeting, while it was out, my little brother spilled oil on it :kaboom:. No dissapointments. I had wanted one of these cars before I even started driving. I will have had it for 2 years this April, I actully bought it on my 21st B-day. Serious inquires only.

Asking $15,000 OBO
Title in Hand!
No tire kickers please! No free rides! This car has been driven by me and only me, and it will still be driven by me until the title is signed! If you have any further questions, feel free to call my cell at 708-878-8741.

Once again, I hate to see it go, but sometimes in order to get ahead in life you must make sacrifices!

Video
This Vid is before the Flywheel, Clutch or Nitrous.
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/97+Cobra/1/d4d280ed-c9c1-4c8f-a3b3-8e887d5d5ca0.htm

Wow man... I can't imagine what that feels like to let your pride and joy go but you're right. Need to make sacrafices to get ahead sometimes.

TTT for one SWEET Cobra!

Thread Info