rebuilt 3650 for sale

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
IMPORTSLAYER said:
Is This Trans still avail ?

Yep it is still available. It is sitting in my garage waiting for a new home. I have someone interested in CA, but would much rather not ship it. I will sell it locally for $675 and will include the crossmember, stock shifter, and a stock 01 driveshaft.. Let me know asap, since the one who gets me the money first will get it.

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
IMPORTSLAYER said:
I will get back to you by thurs with a yes or no so I will not leave you hangin. I just have to run it past the wifeee. Do you know if this will work in a 1996 cobra?? I am almost positive it should bolt right in but I dont know for sure ???? Thanks.

Sounds good. All you need is something for the speedo. I would do a search on svtp.

IMPORTSLAYER

Regular
Mar 10, 2006
Trans

I wanted to get in touch with you about the trans because i told you i will let you know on thurs. I talked to the wife and i will be getting our taxes done on sat. I will be able to let you know for sure on Sat. If someone else is ready to buy please do not hesitate to sell on my behalf. We have had our ID stolen last week and our entire bank account has been cleaned out. No worries though the bank has proven that the scam is part of a ring and all of our cash will be returned but it takes 10 days. I know this is way more info than you care to hear but this is the situation that i am in and i dont want you to think i am just keeping you hangin. Again please dont hesitate if an offer comes along. Thanks

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
IMPORTSLAYER said:
I wanted to get in touch with you about the trans because i told you i will let you know on thurs. I talked to the wife and i will be getting our taxes done on sat. I will be able to let you know for sure on Sat. If someone else is ready to buy please do not hesitate to sell on my behalf. We have had our ID stolen last week and our entire bank account has been cleaned out. No worries though the bank has proven that the scam is part of a ring and all of our cash will be returned but it takes 10 days. I know this is way more info than you care to hear but this is the situation that i am in and i dont want you to think i am just keeping you hangin. Again please dont hesitate if an offer comes along. Thanks

thanks for getting back to me. I haven't heard back from the other guy yet, so let me know when you get your taxes done saturday.

Thread Info