FS: 1991 Acura Integra LS

The GF and I bought her a Honda Odyessy and I'm taking the 2002 Ford Focus that she drove as my new DD, so I'm selling my trusty Acura.

1991 Acura Integra LS
4 door
Sport seats
Power windows
Power Looks
5 speed
140 HP 16v Dual overhead cam

This has been an excellent car for me never had any major problems! I change the oil every 3000 miles like clock work. I get around 340-350 miles from a full tank of fuel and sometimes more, heat works awesome! Car runs awesome. It will need some minor repair but with the proper maint. there's no reason this car shoudn't go 250,000 miles plus like the rest of them.

I need to have the alignment done and replace a turn signal switch before I sell the car. I just wanted to set the tone if anyone is looking for a good used car.

Also the coldest days of the year, This car fired right up! and never ever left me on the side of the road, I bought the car 3 years ago with 66,000 orginal miles it now has 112,000 :headbang:
I will get some pics up soon.

$2600

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
sorry,

The car needs the following

4 new tires and wheel alignment ( I hit a curb when it was icy).

I bought the car at 66k and the guy told me he had just done the timing belt. I'd probadly do it again at this point to be safe.

Also could use a wiper motor, the wipers work they just don't park.

May need brakes or a master cyclinder down the road.

I've done the following.

1) Exhaust
2) Tune up
3) Brakes about 30K miles ago
4) Tires about 30K miles ago
5) oil changed every 3k miles Castrol 5W 30 Blend
6) CAI

I shit you not!! IF YOU NEED A GOOD SECOND CAR OR WINTER CAR!!!! DON'T PASS THIS CAR BY!!!!!! THIS CAR IS A BEAST AND YOU CAN DRIVE THE TIRES OFF IT! AS LONG AS YOU DON'T ABUSE IT AND CHANGE THE OIL.

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!! MOTIVATED SELLER !!!

CAR WILL SELL THIS WEEKEND!!! IT'S LISTED ON CRAIGSLIST!!

Thread Info

• Stangfreak91
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list