2000 Chevy S-10-Great Daily Driver

Ive got to get myself out of debt so this thing must go. Its a 2000 Chevy S-10 short bed LS 2wd 5spd truck. It has the 2.2L in it. I average about 325-360 miles to the tank, depending on traffic and driving conditions. Has 88k on it, doesnt burn a drop of oil. Nothing is mechanically wrong with this truck, it has been my everyday driver for almost 2 years now. Ive put 8,000 on it since Ive had it,(I only work 6 miles from home). The interior is pretty mint, a few scuffs here and there but nothing really noticeable, it definetly looks good for its age. The outside is good as well, a few dings here and there but nothing thats an eye sore. Theres a spot on the roof where I had a kid throw a tree branch off of an overpass but its not noticeable. I was going to have a buddy of mine who owns his own PDR service pot a few dings out but I never got around to it. Ive never had a body repairs done, and I dont believe its ever had any. Overall the truck is an 8.5 out of 10. It has never let me down, I have never had to make any repairs what so ever, this truck was not beat on. I did have a tonneu cover for it but it was stolen back before winter started, but I still have all of the rails and everything for it. The only thing it needs right now is pins and bushings on the drivers side, but I will more than likely take care of that. Asking $5,700 OBO. I have the title in hand. Need this gone yesterday. Email me if you have any questions at [email protected].

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list