1997 Cobra Vert. $8,000

SOLD!!!
Up for sale is my '97 4V. 77,000 miles. I'm moving out of state and I'm not sure if I can bring one of my mustangs with. :mad:

Some history on the car:

Bone stock except for some weld in flows. Thus, I do not believe it has ever been raced.

I bought it from a fella on this site in November. The car had bad 2nd and 5th gear synchros. We took out that transmission and put in a t-45 that only had 29,000 miles on it. It now shifts like a dream. I was going to keep it to tool around in on nice days, but circumstances in my life have changed.

The motor mounts may or may not be bad...It seems that the shaking that the car was doing when moving from a stop ceased when we put the new tranny in. If I was going to keep the car I wouldn't change them.

IMO this car is in good shape for a 1997. It has never seen snow and spent this winter in my heated garage.

It will need new tires too, but I'm not going to change them because everyone has their preference in tires...

Everything mechanical and electronic in this car works 100%. This is an INCREDIBLY fun car to drive as other cobra vert owners know.

I have the title in hand.

$8,000 and the price is firm. (But if you buy my house, I'll throw in the car for free!!!) ;)

I know I have made this car out to sound like a P.O.S. But it is not a P.O.S. It's a nice low mileage cobra vert with a color combo that can't be beat.

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

Thread Info

• mikev08826
    Created