bfgoodrich tires

I have 3 tires in great shape 1 tire only has about 3000 miles due to the original tire getting a nail in sidewall the other 2 tires have about 12000 miles in really good shape maybe 60-70% left in life all the tires are in good shape no curb marks no plugs. the tires are just sitting in my garage just taking up space. bfgoodrich 245/45/17 original tires on a 2001 mustang cobra First $120 takes them. pm your email and I can send you pics thanks.

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
NASTYFIREHAWK said:
I have 3 tires in great shape 1 tire only has about 3000 miles due to the original tire getting a nail in sidewall the other 2 tires have about 12000 miles in really good shape maybe 60-70% left in life all the tires are in good shape no curb marks no plugs. the tires are just sitting in my garage just taking up space. bfgoodrich 245/45/17 original tires on a 2001 mustang cobra First $120 takes them. pm your email and I can send you pics thanks.

If these dont get snatched up Ill be in bartlett over the weekend and naperville isnt to much of a trek to take a look at tires. PM me.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
Your PM box is full.

Im going to be in Dekalb tonight and then Friday I am heading to work in Barrington. I will be open Saturday morning till the afternoon around 3PM. I would most def would like to come and see the tires. I plan on sticking to 245's and the comp t/a's are decent. But im more interested in the newer KDW.

Clear some space in the pm box and Ill swing you my cell number.

Thread Info