Nx Nitrous Kit FS

NX wet kit brand new!!!! still in the box!!!!!! never been used!!!!! entire kit available for sale. EFI wet kit adjustable up to 150 shot w/ 10 pound bottle. Retails @ 589$
Selling for 500$ looking for local pick-up only, will meet for reasonable distance.

My loss is your gain. These are great prices for some real good parts guys I just need to sell these parts because of a back injury I have, and have been out of work for a little while now. I am open to reasonble PM's too.Let the bidding begin. I am located just south of Chicago.
carparts005.jpg

carparts004.jpg

carparts003.jpg

carparts002.jpg

carparts001.jpg

getsomebeyatch

Regular
May 28, 2006
svtslowcar said:
your gay, have fun eating my dust all summer you turd.
Isnt this grounds for banning the user for making that kind of comment? Seriously, you think I want to sell this kit? No
But here comes along some idiot haggling me on things that i have to do because of some unfortunate events that have happen in my life, while making it harder for me to sell my product.

Ive got an idea!!

Mabye you should show some support instead and say "TTT for you on a good deal" or "great guy i would trust him" because right now i dont need any crap from you so please just :stfu:

Sep 17, 2005
TTT must sell, yes its brand new, never removed from original packing, i can vouch for this personally.
and btw, i didnt say anything about your kit, eveyone can see the pictures and see its Brand New and still in the original packing. yea its a good deal i didnt say it wasnt. get some therapy and a job if you cant handle what i said, cause im not appologizing for it, and it will have nothing to do with this kit selling. TTT must sell

getsomebeyatch said:
Isnt this grounds for banning the user for making that kind of comment? Seriously, you think I want to sell this kit? No
But here comes along some idiot haggling me on things that i have to do because of some unfortunate events that have happen in my life, while making it harder for me to sell my product.

Ive got an idea!!

Mabye you should show some support instead and say "TTT for you on a good deal" or "great guy i would trust him" because right now i dont need any crap from you so please just :stfu:

Thread Info