WTB: Daily Driver

I am looking for a reliable daily driver. It must be an automatic cause i drive it too chicago everyday and i am sick of shifting. I'm not too concerned about the brand, would prefer a domestic, but will consider some foreign cars. Also it must have air conditioning. I am looking for something good on gas (a 4cyl) with not too many miles on it. Let me know if you have anything for sale or know of someone who does. I am not looking for an expensive car, just a reliable daily driver that is cheap (say under $4K).
Thanks, Mike

fasttrack

Regular
Jan 26, 2006
heartbreaker68 said:
i have a 94 lumina for sale in great shape just under 100k asking 3k

hmmm...im looking for something with a little less miles and perferably a 4cyl. Thanks for the reply though. I am actually thinking about spending a little more money to get a newer car (not brand new), but something that will last me through school without having to worry about replacing too many parts.

Anybody else got anything for sale?

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
MY wife is selling her 1997 Pontiac Sunfire. Has 40 something or 60 something thousand miles IIRC. If you want I can go out to the garage and check tomorrow morning. Newly rebuilt 4 cyl engine (not more than 1,000 miles) that costed more than what the car is worth. :mad: Definately a great little car as it has a brand new engine and drives well.

The car Bluebooks for a little over $1,200 for personal sale. Asking $1,000 pretty firm. We just don't have the garage space and it needs to go.

Pretty good interior too. Small dent on front driver side fender, other than that the bodywork is pretty damn good. IMO you would be getting allot of car for the price. PM me if interested. We can meet up and take it for a test drive if ya want to also.

Thread Info