FS 1965 Ford Mustang, 289 Coupe!

Well, we didnt want to see it come down to this, but my father and I have had this car for years with plans on building it up into a nice cruiser. Lack of Money and Time are forcing us to sell. It was origionally that pea green color but now it is a Light Blue color. Body is still very solid, it has had a quarter put on her on the right hand side. Still, the body is totally in restorable condition, no holes and really no visible surface rust that I can see. It still runs and drives, the previous owner replaced the c4 trans with a c6 for whatever reason. The motor was rebuilt some time ago, it has a cam, but unsure of the specs, headers, new carb. The front suspension needs to be gone through, bushings, tie rods, ball joints, etc... Everything is still intact for the most part, it is not a 10 out of 10 car but it is 100% restorable. It has a set of Cragar's on it right now as well. Along with the car we have a 89 5 liter longblock with 70k on it that we were gonna freshen up and use in the build. We are asking $6,000 or best offer. Like already stated, the car will need to be gone through, but upon purchase we drove this car for the remainder of the that year and it was a lot of fun. Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks

And I will post what pics i have and try and snap a few more.

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Good Luck with the sale!! I had a 65 Fastback that I sold to get the funds for my 03 Cobra.

BTW....I wish I lived next door to you guys!!! What a nice little family of Mustangs and even the "Red Headed Stepchild" Corvette is cool too!!

GMKILR9746

Regular
Jul 23, 2006
03CobraBoy said:
Good Luck with the sale!! I had a 65 Fastback that I sold to get the funds for my 03 Cobra.

BTW....I wish I lived next door to you guys!!! What a nice little family of Mustangs and even the "Red Headed Stepchild" Corvette is cool too!!

At one time there were 2 more ponies floatin around! You might wish you lived next door, but my neighbors cant stand me! LOL!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Nice collection. I'd rather have you living next to me than some of my neighbors. They already yelled at me for waking their kid up when CobraJack and Mikey were over. Some people think that 3 Cobras idling next to each other sound good. Can't figure out why the neighbors didn't like it. :dunno: :D

Good luck with the sale.

Thread Info