BUNCH of Random Mustang Items...

Have some random Mustang items for sale:

1. Stock A/C Bezel - MINT $40

2bc9.jpg

2. Silverstar Headlight Bulbs 9007 - $25 for 2

Switched to HID's and no longer need these bulbs. I do not remember what these sell for new, I bought them at Pep Boys at retail price. They worked perfectly when I removed them a few weeks ago. You are welcome to test them out in your car before you buy!

EDIT
: PICS Added...

91880153ae4.jpg

42109947vw8.jpg

10qa0.jpg

3. Aluminum Retro Gauge Rings - SOLD

4. Steeda Windshield Decal - SOLD

5. Cobra Trunk Wiring Harness with Cobra Specific Trunk LIGHT - SOLD

6. Decklid MINUS Spoiler - $100

I am also selling my GT decklid, minus the Cobra spoiler. This decklid has all of the holes drilled for the Cobra spoiler, all you have to do is get the spoiler and plop it right on. It was entirely repainted, minus the inside, so if your car is silver that would be a plus. No scratches or chips, etc... BUT it does have two soggy dimples! The GT holes were filled - two of them are left in the open when you add the Cobra spoiler - and the incorrect filler was used, thus over a short amount of time they began to get soggy and bubble. So, you can get them refilled PROPERLY, or if you can care less and wanna save some money, leave them be.

Included with the decklid is the GT emblem, but no Ford emblem - I still need this.

If you have any questions or would like to see the lid in person let me know.

The price is negotiable on this piece if you are seriously interested...

car25ofum8.jpg

DIMPLED Holes:

susiework008medium2bo.jpg

susiework013medium4ud.jpg

susiework019medium6qv.jpg

(There are two soggy dimples, one on each side where the stock GT holes were filled...)

Emblem Pic:

car34prqm5.jpg

Any questions, just ASK!

:headbang:

Thread Info