Fs/FT 2000 BMW 323Ci Fully Loaded Full Warranty

Im gauging interest in my car because i was looking at getting a sportier car. I have an r6 thats also for sale and I figured I could sell both and get a nice dually or WRX. Enough about me though the car is a 2000 323ci (two door coupe) with a I6 2.5L engine. Its fully loaded with the premium package, sport package, sport seats, sport steering wheel, XENON HEADLIGHTS (a very important part of the car i think), and 17" upgraded rims. It has 74k on it and runs like a dream. Very sporty suspension (which i liked) and responsive steering give it a very sporty feel and the two door with limo tints and HID's give it an even sportier look. Don't mistake this with the 4-door sedan because this is much different. Leather and interior is in absolute 10/10 condition and the right door has a small scratch in it. Paint shines like factory new. AND by far the selling point is the

-Full 36000 mile/36 month warranty, covers everything from the speakers to the cams. NO part on this car is not covered (except weatherstripping) I bought this car two months ago with 71k on in and paid 3500 dollars for the warranty. That means youll have til 2010 or 108k til the warranty expires. (For a BMW its very important to have a warranty because even minor fixes like coolant temp sensors can exceed 500 dollars) If the speakers ever blow, they'll replace them. If the engine seizes, they'll replace it. They even cover rental car charges and towing. No deductible for repairs either.

I paid much more than i'm asking but here's the breakdown. The KBB for the car is 14,885 in excellent condition and 14,200 for good condition. Its somewhere in the middle of that. The warranty cost 3500 just two months ago. So 3500/36months x 34 months means the warranty now is worth 3320. That brings it to a total KBB of around 18k. I'll let someone drive away with it for 16.5. I know somebodies gonna say something about it being over KBB, but if you consider the warranty costing even 3000, your taking the car for 13,500 and the warranty for 3g. Thats 16.5k for a hot bmw that you wont even have to worry about repairs for at least three years (the warranty is extendable). If your like me and have owned consistently breaking fords and dread mechanics, this warranty is the best piece of mind money can buy.

Any trade considered as long as it is less than or equal to 21k (i have some cash to throw in)

Serious inquiries only... i know how Chitown rolls haha.

And the interior in the 3rd picture looks crappy cuz the flash like tripled the look of all the salt.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 8
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 57
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10

Thread Info

• BlownVenom01