Automatic Setup 03-04 Cobra

I am selling my Trans setup out of my 2003 Ford mustang Cobra. This is not a complete kit for the auto swap but its all the major parts you need to do it and I can help you get anything else needed to complete the swap because I did it in my car. As you can tell from the pictures I took this transmission is like new still. It has a total of 15-20 1/4 mile passes and a very small amount of street miles " Under 500 miles " so needless to say this setup will work awsome. I took close up pics of all the input and output shafts just so you can see how nice this C4 is still. The transmission is a Dynamic Racing Transmissions Mighty Might C4 and it comes with a TCI 9" Racing converter with a 3600 Stall. The trans does not have a transbrake but it still cuts awsome 60 ft times. In my car with a 28 inch tire I was able to cut high 1.30 60 ft times. The swap to the 03-04 cobra is very simple and if you have any questons feel free to PM me. This is what I have to offer to you guys...

1. Dynamic Mighty Might C4 Trans

2. TCI 9 inch converter with 3600 RPM stall

3. SFI Modular Bell housing " Bolts right to cobra motor "

4. Custom made Driveshaft by Midwest " Bolts up to any solid rear swapped car "

5. All stainless lines and fittings

There are only a few more things you need to swap an Auto into your cobra and I can help out with that if needed.

PM me with any questons or if your intrested in the C4

Asking 2500 for the setup

The pics are all Dusty because the trans has been in storage since Oct but its very nice when its cleaned up.

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

B

Boost12

SonicBlur said:
What is still needed for a total swap?

-Mike
Aside from the parts I listed you would need the following

1. Auto shifter

2. Fluids

3. Flexplate " I think I will let mine go with the C4 setup though "

Im pretty sure thats it. I will check with Hans but off the top of my head thats everything. With this setup though you wont have a Spedo unless you get a VSS. I never did because I did not care what the MPH read :lmao: :lmao:

Oncebitten03

TCG Elite Member
Feb 13, 2005
Boost12 said:
Aside from the parts I listed you would need the following

1. Auto shifter

2. Fluids

3. Flexplate " I think I will let mine go with the C4 setup though "

Im pretty sure thats it. I will check with Hans but off the top of my head thats everything. With this setup though you wont have a Spedo unless you get a VSS. I never did because I did not care what the MPH read :lmao: :lmao:

4. transcooler as well (didn't see it listed)

Thread Info