Guaging interest KB'd 03 cobra

For Sale KB'd 03 cobra

03 Cobra DSG 24000 miles, Kenne Bell 2.2 all the supporting mods. Very nice car in and out. Car made 565 hp and 552 tq , autometer lunar gauges, etc. Car comes with all the stock parts. I bought the car with 19000 miles and made a trip to GA twice so the KB only has about 1500 miles on it. . 29,000 obo. :biggthump

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Cobra_DJ99 said:
#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be
reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the
purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

You gotta price it, or I have to take it down.

cliffs03

May 16, 2006
cobravenom39 said:
#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be
reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the
purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

You gotta price it, or I have to take it down.
I did it on a whim, and I forgot to put the price it has been fixed.

Thread Info