random parts for sale (pics) (no reasonable offer refused)

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I know the specs on the airbags say they are only for 79-98, but with my 03' spec solid, I can't see why they wouldnt fit, the springs are the same for most years of mustangs, so I'd think they would work. I'll take dibs on the bags. They are new right?

What car were going to use these on?

Jason

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
firstsvt said:
I know the specs on the airbags say they are only for 79-98, but with my 03' spec solid, I can't see why they wouldnt fit, the springs are the same for most years of mustangs, so I'd think they would work. I'll take dibs on the bags. They are new right?

What car were going to use these on?

Jason

pulley is off of YOUR kb blower... the airbags were going in my 03 cobra, yes they will fit, trey193 has them on his car... they are brand new, never opened the box

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
cant use paypal for anything, someone got my account and took $750 so I had to cancel my paypal account

ill take cash, we can meet up sometime at night tomorrow if that works, if not i can take them to hans, he can give me $20 and you can pay him, lol

or you can swing by my house if you are in the area tomorrow night, whatever.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
SVTdubs said:
cant use paypal for anything, someone got my account and took $750 so I had to cancel my paypal account

ill take cash, we can meet up sometime at night tomorrow if that works, if not i can take them to hans, he can give me $20 and you can pay him, lol

or you can swing by my house if you are in the area tomorrow night, whatever.

No rush... I will met up with ya sometime soon. I got Grad school tomorrow night...

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
SVTdubs said:
i go back to eville tuesday, but you can always swing by and grab them from my house. I told my parents what and where everything is and i just need to know when you come so someone can be here to give it to ya and take the cash.

I work in Naperville form 10-7 tomorrow, wanta met up then so I can give ya cash? :dunno:

Thread Info