1998 Mustang
Flawless Interior/Body
Black leather
Automatic
Alpine head unit
New tires
Drives Great!!!
130K miles

$5600 is how much i owe on it so thats the price...

who ever helps me sell will get $100

(847) 962-0993
[email protected]

12-7-2006-271.jpg

backday.jpg

backinside.jpg

dayrear.jpg

dayside.jpg

frontttttttt.jpg

gasstation.jpg

washing.jpg

washingfar.jpg

yellowgarage2.jpg

yellowgaragefront.jpg

Found a Cobra im gonna buy, so have to let this GT go!!!

Thanks, Vit

BAB

"BOX 4"
Sep 11, 2006
hevnbnd said:
Nice Stang. Don't like the rims but love the rest of the car... Got any interior pics?

no sorry ill take some later... its mint and all original, the interior is what sold me the car..wasnt looking to buy a gt, but my buddy was gettin a used BMW at a dealer and i saw this one with a top down so i just set inside and noticed how mint everything was, so took it out for a ride just cause i never drove a vert before, and fell in love...got it the same night, but miss my cobra too much and just found one with 10ooo miles on it..so buying it this or next weekend...need space in the garage

BAB

"BOX 4"
Sep 11, 2006
Yellowgiser said:
no sorry ill take some later... its mint and all original, the interior is what sold me the car..wasnt looking to buy a gt, but my buddy was gettin a used BMW at a dealer and i saw this one with a top down so i just set inside and noticed how mint everything was, so took it out for a ride just cause i never drove a vert before, and fell in love...got it the same night, but miss my cobra too much and just found one with 10ooo miles on it..so buying it this or next weekend...need space in the garage

I got these but they are terrible
inside.jpg

inside2.jpg

Thread Info