Free Honda Stuff:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Chevrolet Z71 SS: http://www.thechicagogarage.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7699
Chevrolet Z71 SS: free honda shit ^^^
Chevrolet Z71 SS: lemmie know what you want or need.
hondatuner2307: lol same guy is on another site im on
hondatuner2307: post on there that your friend is sinister from hmt. he'll probably laugh
hondatuner2307: lol
hondatuner2307: see what the wiring harnesses are from though if you could =D

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
you have D-series mounts? mine are pretty worn out and my engine is flopping everywhere.

i'll take the gauge cluster too.

would you ship them Dan if i payed for shipping costs?

I should still have a full set of 92-95 D-series mounts aside from the trans mount IIRC (no idea if these will work for you, but I'll snap some pics)

Cluster has one of those white-faced overlays to, and yea, if you pay for shipping I'll send them.

Also, if you wanna firm up your mounts, Fill them DIY style. Buy a calk gun, and 2 tubes of heavy duty black window calk and fill them bad boys *With them off of the car and let them dry for a few days before installing them*

Last edited:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Chevrolet Z71 SS: http://www.thechicagogarage.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7699
Chevrolet Z71 SS: free honda shit ^^^
Chevrolet Z71 SS: lemmie know what you want or need.
hondatuner2307: lol same guy is on another site im on
hondatuner2307: post on there that your friend is sinister from hmt. he'll probably laugh
hondatuner2307: lol
hondatuner2307: see what the wiring harnesses are from though if you could =D

Harnesses are from a 92 civic CX, and a 94 Civic EX, HMT is a great site, not as many morons there as there are on honda-tech.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I should still have a full set of 92-95 D-series mounts aside from the trans mount IIRC (no idea if these will work for you, but I'll snap some pics)

Cluster has one of those white-faced overlays to, and yea, if you pay for shipping I'll send them.

Also, if you wanna firm up your mounts, Fill them DIY style. Buy a calk gun, and 2 tubes of heavy duty black window calk and fill them bad boys *With them off of the car and let them dry for a few days before installing them*

i have the poly window caulk sitting in my garage but i dont have 2 days in a row to just let the car sit unfortunately. if i can use yours i'm gonna fill them then swap them over once they are dry. i put those poly shifter mounts in and now my shifter moves with my engine when i get on it:tear: drives me nuts.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
i have the poly window caulk sitting in my garage but i dont have 2 days in a row to just let the car sit unfortunately. if i can use yours i'm gonna fill them then swap them over once they are dry. i put those poly shifter mounts in and now my shifter moves with my engine when i get on it:tear: drives me nuts.

Nice, yea, if you could do some quick research, check to see what mounts are compatible with my 92-95 ones.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
from what i can tell they look waaay different. just looking at pics of poly ones.

l_prodl_egkit.jpg

92-95

efd.jpg

88-91

Thread Info

• Dasfinc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list