Nos kit off my 03, pro flow solenoid, heater, 24lb inj/meter

Did some cleaning up in the garage and found a couple parts to toss up for sale.

Kit off my old 03, simple and works :) with a 2.76 upper only and 80 shot went 11.20 at 127 full weight. did trap 131 when i did my lower and port though.

Got a mostly complete dry nos kit with a single nos powershot solenoid (1 year old), 14ft -4 feed line, 10lb bottle with hi flow valve (painted red) , blue nos dry nozzle. line from noid to nozzle and microswitch and the blue fuel pressure booster for a 5.0 with a couple fittings. no wiring cause i tossed it but that's simple. MAKE OFFER if you dont want some parts i can work out a deal

Brand new, just took out of packaging- wilson manifolds nitrous pro flow nitrous solenoid #372105 Good for 350 hp paid 125 Asking $ 100 obo

Nos bottle heater for 10 or 15lb bottle, works great. I had it wired on a relay in my cobra but also tossed all that wiring. $70 obo

24lb motorsport injectors and granatelli meter great shape $200 obo

Will take trades for 5.0 parts like electric fan, suspension parts, draglites, whatever ya got

Regis
847-833-2983

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Oncebitten03 said:
Did some cleaning up in the garage and found a couple parts to toss up for sale.

Kit off my old 03, simple and works :) with a 2.76 upper only and 80 shot went 11.20 at 127 full weight. did trap 131 when i did my lower and port though.

Got a mostly complete dry nos kit with a single nos powershot solenoid (1 year old), 14ft -4 feed line, 10lb bottle with hi flow valve (painted red) , blue nos dry nozzle. line from noid to nozzle and microswitch and the blue fuel pressure booster for a 5.0 with a couple fittings. no wiring cause i tossed it but that's simple. MAKE OFFER if you dont want some parts i can work out a deal

Brand new, just took out of packaging- wilson manifolds nitrous pro flow nitrous solenoid #372105 Good for 350 hp paid 125 Asking $ 100 obo

Nos bottle heater for 10 or 15lb bottle, works great. I had it wired on a relay in my cobra but also tossed all that wiring. $70 obo

24lb motorsport injectors and granatelli meter great shape $200 obo

Will take trades for 5.0 parts like electric fan, suspension parts, draglites, whatever ya got

Regis
847-833-2983

PM sent on nitrous stuff.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Oncebitten03 said:
Didn't get anything yet, i cleared my pm box too. did u still want that heat exchanger by the way?

PM just sent... I get ahead of myself sometimes.

Yeah I do still want the HE. I gave up on that because it seemed that you had planned to give it to someone else or something. If I get the nitrous kit from you then while I am there I am sure I can continue to help you clean your garage out! :D :headbang: After all, I am looking for a little dry kit for the Explorer for when I am at the track.

Thread Info

• Oncebitten03
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list