2003 Cobra Sonic Blue coupe $30K!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sale temporarily suspended. I'm going to get the bassani headers reinstalled, and the car isn't leaving the garage in any weather below 50F - and until there is no puddles, and no salt dust on the road.

In addition, a compression test was completed by Hans and passed 100% the middle of 2006, and it is going for emissions testing this spring.

The car will be sold as-is, and the most I can offer is to have it up on a lift for a better look, but nothing will be taken apart. Paperwork documents all mods and stuff done at the dealership, even the original window sticker and carfax. Car was delivered with plastic still on the seats, etc. Recent DYNO sheets too

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
sale temporarily suspended. I'm going to get the bassani headers reinstalled, and the car isn't leaving the garage in any weather below 50F - and until there is no puddles, and no salt dust on the road.

In addition, a compression test was completed by Hans and passed 100% the middle of 2006, and it is going for emissions testing this spring.

The car will be sold as-is, and the most I can offer is to have it up on a lift for a better look, but nothing will be taken apart. Paperwork documents all mods and stuff done at the dealership, even the original window sticker and carfax. Car was delivered with plastic still on the seats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list