93 cavalier FS dirt cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I have a 93 chevy cavalier I need to sell absolutly asap. The car is in fair running condition. It does run drive. Car needs a new heater core to be a great winter car. I have absolutly no need for this car(I took it in on a trade). The car has no title so YOU must apply for one at the dmv. Car drives straight has 68k minimal body rust......I am in dire need for money Come with $450 cash and drive it home....I want the car gone by 1/3/07!! I repeat I NEED THIS CAR GONE. Come pick it up any time I don`t care if you call me at 3am..... My mother is an attorney so I can provide an excellant bill of sale that is notorized. Please either email me at [email protected], or pm me! I will post pics tonight around 8pm but feel free to call dibs! Car is located in Des Plaines.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Oh and guys if you can just tell anyone who needs a decent little car. I am using the 450 dollars to pay for oakton college this semester so I really need the cash asap...my first paymet is due on the third and I only have 200 of the 575. Thanks a ton! :biggthump

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
pics for those of you who pmed me.

Pics I promised..... 450 cash... this is less than a ps3 and it a running vehicle ..come on...

mustangGT099.jpg

mustangGT100.jpg

mustangGT101.jpg

mustangGT097.jpg

mustangGT096.jpg

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
ugh sorry guys I never signed off on this....I ended up selling it for get this...100 bucks... I needed it gone asap and I provided the guy with a notorized bill of sale and what not so he got the deal of a lifetime....he called me like 2 mo later and had the title so all went smooth....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info