2007 Corvette Z06 - LeMans Blue - 1100mi

Need to make room for my new incoming Bentley GTC, and this one was selected to go.... :cool2:

I got this beast at MSRP, and willing to let it go below. Its fully loaded with Nav, hud, and more. I also have a brand new set of competition gray wheels still in box that I'll throw in. :clap:

Its already lowered and it looks insane. The car was never modded, and remains BONE STOCK. I also had Ventures Films Clearbra installed so there is absolutely no stone chips or scratches.

1100 miles... Asking 76k OBO...

Better deals for the CSVT Moderators - (Jeff?) ;)

z06_1.jpg

z06_4.jpg

z06_2.jpg

z06_7.jpg

z06_6.jpg

ShankGT

Regular
Apr 24, 2006
Jimbo1221 said:
Shank, I have left a message for my buddy Arshed, and he is currently on vacation, but will call me when he gets back after the first of the year. He is interested in it.

Yeah let me know. There is no rush. I have it stored now anyway. I'm still interested in that S65. Let me know if you are getting any silver/pano/keyless go ones in. Thanks
Ryan

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
ShankGT said:
Yeah let me know. There is no rush. I have it stored now anyway. I'm still interested in that S65. Let me know if you are getting any silver/pano/keyless go ones in. Thanks
Ryan

Yup, just got a text from him saying we'll talk when he is back. As far as the S65 goes, probably won't get one in stock, only due to the fact that the 65's are really built on a personal order basis, some people like some things and others like other things. If you want to, go to the MB Website and build one, and let me know exactly what you chose. That way, I can get you a price, build time, delivery time, etc.

Jim

ShankGT

Regular
Apr 24, 2006
Jimbo1221 said:
Yup, just got a text from him saying we'll talk when he is back. As far as the S65 goes, probably won't get one in stock, only due to the fact that the 65's are really built on a personal order basis, some people like some things and others like other things. If you want to, go to the MB Website and build one, and let me know exactly what you chose. That way, I can get you a price, build time, delivery time, etc.

Jim

What about CL65- the new one.

Thread Info