Rims and Drag Radials

Hey everyone. These are chrome 5 spokes off of a 03 gt. They are very lightly scratched. The tires are 275/40r17 BFG drag radials. They are kinda low on tread but have plenty of passes left on them. $250 obo. Give me a call at 219-577-4543 or pm me.

tires004.jpg

tires006.jpg

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
N20GT said:
no reasonable offers refused.

$20 :joke:

or my stock GT shortblock with 1 bad piston and scarred cylinder with only 40k on it, good crank still. :dunno: Perfect for building up.

The only other thing I have laying around is a mint passenger side black housing oem headlight, GT pedal covers, big 10 or 12" K&N filter, and a cheap $75 cobra radar that works better than my friends $125 cobra radar with voice :lmao:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
01Cobra3379 said:
if you want to split them up, i'll give you $60 for 1, i've got some pretty bad curb rash on one rim, and plan on getting new rims/tires by the end of the summer, but that this point, for $60 i'll take one off your hands until that time comes let me know

I don't really want to split them up sorry.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
ponyxpress00 said:
I just want to say I purchased these rims and tires from Conrad..He is a top notch Guy....Great to do business with I was busy :alcoholic so he even brought them to me GREAT SELLER....Thanks Conrad and your Stang is Bad Ass Buddy :burnout:

THANKYOU!!!! Have fun with them man. Good luck with everything, u got any questions about the rims and tires or anything like that feel free 2 give me a call.

Thread Info