Clean! Low Mile 07 Cobalt SS/SC! Lightly modded~!!!

The car is in great condition with only 11900 miles!(Miles will go up as it is my daily driver) It has always been garaged and never sat outside over night! The car has been well maintained and I dont know if you can find a cleaner one out there. No one has ever sat in the back seat and there has never been food in the car! Most of the 11k miles are highway miles, my ex-girlfriend was living about 75 miles away when I first bought the car and that is how it got 90% of its miles. There are a couple very small paint chips which are expected for a car that has been driven on the highway, you cant see them unless you really look for them! Other than the normal wear (there really isnt any) the car is MINT.

The car runs amazing and anyone who is serious about buying it is more than welcome to come drive it and look it over. I am not going to let anyone just come and take my car out though, I need to know your serious about buying it and not just wanting to joy ride it. (Not trying to be mean but I dont want anyone beating on the car)

My cobalt has XM raido, heated seats, and power moonroof along with the high polished wheels and low pro spolier. Performance wise the car has the GM stage 2, 2.9 SC pulley (Stock pulley also) GMPP sport exhaust, ZZP mid-length header, ZZP 3" catless DP. As for looks, the car has been fully debaged which I believe gives the car a cleaner look. The rear windows are tinted at 30% and the front windshield has a strip of 30% across the top. It has been lowered on eibach sportlines, and I have added the tinted tail lights found on ebay. The car also has a color matched front emblem.

I am located just 60 miles south of chicago and if anyone wants to take a look at the car and drive it they are welcome too. We can set up a time and if needed a meeting point (I will drive it a small distance if needed).

I am selling the car simply because I want something different. If the car sells I will likely get something bigger and geared toward luxury.

Asking price is $$16,800!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

On with the pics!

DSC_0086-1.jpg

DSC_0085-1.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

These pics below are prior to the car being lowered

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

RS3.jpg

Inside!!

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0101-1.jpg

DSC_0102-1.jpg

DSC_0103-2.jpg

DSC_0104-1.jpg

DSC_0105-2.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
this is not a good time to sell cobalt SS/SC's.

Gas prices (despite them getting decent MPG, they still eat premium, and are a 'sporty' car.)

Make/Model (Its still just a cobalt... which is chevys entry-level car above the Aveo...)

Stick (not as many people know how to drive it/want to)

Economy (Sucks)

Model Upgrade (the SS/TC's are a new platform and are worlds more powerful/better handling for not much more money than a used one, and its MUCH easier to finance new anyways)

*Bump for a sharp car though*

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
ya i know the model upgrade is killing us.

premium is only like 2-3 bucks more in the end, i dont understand why people complain

i agree with the rest

Its not that its 'only like 2-3 bucks more'

its the mentality, 'it takes premium, its more expensive to fuel' people don't realize that the MPG hit they take is very small and the fuel costs due to premium isn't that big of a deal.

the new cobalt SS/TC ranked #1 out of 10 in fun per MPG from C+D IIRC (The fast and the frugal article from this month)

Thread Info