Pioneer AVH-6600P Great Condition W/ Sirius

Up for sale is a Pioneer AVH- P6600, is in great condition and has no marks/scuffs/dead pixels on screen. I recently purchased this from someone else on chicagosvt less than a month or two ago for 600 dollars and recently sold my cobra. I bought a new car and have no use for this.
Has MOFSET technology and plays dvd's/cd's with awesome sound. LPF's, HPF's, Surround sound, every single feature you'd expect from the best head-unit. Also has Two AV in plugs and has a rearview camera mode (put the car in reverse and a camera that i'll include is displayed on the screen). If bought for a reasonable price, I will throw in the Sirius Pioneer reciever that plugs right into the brain box and displays the channel/song on the screen OR include the Sirius Sportster 4, the newest, slimmest, and best looking seperate sirius reciever on the market now, whichever you prefer.
Head unit cost over 1000 dollars new, the camera was 60 dollars, sirius plug in module cost 110 dollars new, and sportster 4 cost 150 dollars new. Asking 600 dollars for the head unit, the rear view camera, and one of the two sirius recievers, not that bad of a deal. Basically what I paid for it but you get a camera and an expensive sirius reciever.
If anyone is interested I also have the 01-04 Ford mustang/explorer radio bezel, wiring harness, and 4 channel gain controller to hook up to a Mach system. Email me at [email protected] or pst me with any offers or questions.

Attachments

• wee.jpg
    wee.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 16

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
Its still for sale if anyone wants to meet. 500 bucks is kinda a hit for me cuz it's really worth alot more than that especially with the extras and i can use the cash for xmas real bad. Even the price i got it for (600 bucks) was really cheap. It's a really nice unit, has the MOFSET tech, sounds great, and looks even nicer. My favorite part is the fact that you can keep it closed and still control the radio/cd player.

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
Well i went to go sell it today and realized that I can't find the cable that goes from the brain box to the head unit so it won't play AM/FM radio but the cd player/dvd player function is still functional as well as everything else. I offered to knock 30 bucks off an already low 450 but he wanted the cable so i guess its still for sale. Anyone know where to get one of these cables?

BTW im so pissed right now i really needed that money and I don't know how every single cable/splitter/rca is accounted for except that one.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
yournamehear119 said:
Well i went to go sell it today and realized that I can't find the cable that goes from the brain box to the head unit so it won't play AM/FM radio but the cd player/dvd player function is still functional as well as everything else. I offered to knock 30 bucks off an already low 450 but he wanted the cable so i guess its still for sale. Anyone know where to get one of these cables?

BTW im so pissed right now i really needed that money and I don't know how every single cable/splitter/rca is accounted for except that one.

Clean your pm's

Thread Info