2002 Black Lightning

Will consider trades for Red or Sonic Blue 2003/2004 Cobra, less than 30K miles.

2002 Black Ford F150 SVT Lightning

Price adjusted - $19,500 FIRM - INCLUDES SNOW TIRES

I'm the original owner, very clean Lightning comes with ARE LS-II model hard tonneau cover (paint matched, plus electronic power locks hooked into the keyfob, and matching fossliner (carpet underneath the cover to match the Bedrug)) and BedRug bedliner. Build No. 1833 of 4726. New front slotted/dimpled rotors (from Ruslow) and Hawk HPS pads. Rear lowered 2" by drop shackles, new front 1000-lb springs from Ruslow dropped the front 1". FTVB. Despite suspension and transmission modifications, this engine has NEVER seen extra boost from changed pulleys on the Eaton supercharger. Unmolested engine produced 353HP and 425TQ at the wheels on the dyno. (Sheet available upon request.) Cold air intake, breathers, supercharger painted to match with polished detailing (pulled blower off to change plugs (Denso Iridium) and clean intercooler (breathers installed to prevent oil ingestion). New Nitto 555 tires in front, new (this year) Nitto 555R tires on rear. Mobil 1 every 3000 miles. SNOW TIRES NOW INCLUDED. I have a set of Bridgestone Winter Duelers (Blizzaks) mounted on 16" steel rims that I am including. This was my 4th truck, with the snow tires it is definitely the best handling truck in the snow I have ever owned.

Call/e-mail/PM for more details. 773-562-5213. [email protected]

Price $19,500
Body Style Truck
Mileage 45,000
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Charcoal
Engine 8 Cylinder
Transmission Automatic
Drive Type 2 wheel drive
Fuel Type Gasoline
Doors Two Door
VIN 2FTZF07372CA46510

Driver Air Bag; Passenger Air Bag Anti-Lock Brakes; Power Steering; Air Conditioning Cruise Control; Tilt Wheel; Leather Seats; Power Seats; Power Window;s Tinted Glass; Tape Deck; CD Changer; Alloy Wheels; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors;

Attachments

• fullsig480.jpg
    fullsig480.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 22
  • streetafter.jpg
    streetafter.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 26
  • ax-turn1-448x336.JPG
    ax-turn1-448x336.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Picture 145.jpg
    Picture 145.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 143.jpg
    Picture 143.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 22
  • dirtydyno.jpg
    dirtydyno.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 24

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
No more screwing around. Price adjusted - this is BELOW book value. Throwing in snow tires/rims. The parking block rash on the underside of the front bumper cover in the picture above has been repaired. With the fresh bumper, it is in LIKE NEW condition - I'll challenge anyone to find a cleaner truck used as a daily driver.

Call/e-mail/PM for details & mod list. Special consideration to CSVT members.

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
ILLINI-SVT said:
No more screwing around. Price adjusted - this is BELOW book value. Throwing in snow tires/rims. The parking block rash on the underside of the front bumper cover in the picture above has been repaired. With the fresh bumper, it is in LIKE NEW condition - I'll challenge anyone to find a cleaner truck used as a daily driver.

Call/e-mail/PM for details & mod list. Special consideration to CSVT members.

I've seen the truck in person and I can back up your claim here. Good luck to anyone trying to find a cleaner truck, because it most likely will not happen.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Thanks for the props everyone! Especially Mean Mr. Mustang for the paint job on the bumpers . . . I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance to take some for props for you.

v8venomgt, it's been slow-going, being winter and the holidays coming up and such I expected this might happen. I was hoping to have it out of here by the end of last month (my credit union was running a special on rates), but I have had people looking at it steadily (about one a week so far), and when it goes, it goes. I doubt it will still be here come April. I'm really looking to be in something else before then.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I am definitely going to try to just sell it on my own, I've always had better results that way and I'm not in a rush or anything other than my own wants. Based on what they are selling for, I really don't want to give up the 15-20% discount the dealer takes on the trade. And I tried CarMax a couple weeks ago, never been there before, what a crock of shit! Low balled me so bad my ass hurt when I left. At least I got to light up their 05 GT a little before I left. :cool:

SICNESS

Opulence...I has it...
May 3, 2006
ILLINI-SVT said:
I am definitely going to try to just sell it on my own, I've always had better results that way and I'm not in a rush or anything other than my own wants. Based on what they are selling for, I really don't want to give up the 15-20% discount the dealer takes on the trade. And I tried CarMax a couple weeks ago, never been there before, what a crock of shit! Low balled me so bad my ass hurt when I left. At least I got to light up their 05 GT a little before I left. :cool:

PM me with what Carmax hit you at...I've had a few peeps @ my desk that have had really bad trade experiences with them.

If you sell it on your own you'll always get more (than dealer trade-in), plus you can get a discount on whatever you are looking to buy. Most peeps trade in their cars because they don't want to go through the hassle of selling it...and you get taxed on the difference price and not the full price on the new car.

When you trade something in, dealers can only give you more for it if they have the profit to give up on the new one, and are willing to part with it.

Your truck is clean as hell though...@ $19,500 someone better buy it soon!

Thread Info